WTB - Rotten/damaged CLK55/E55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Notwen

SUPPORTER
Car
C36 AMG, C55 AMG Estate & CLK55 AMG
I'm in the market for a rotten and/or damaged W208 CLK55 or W210 E55
It's to donate some of its running gear for a project, so other than running, its completeness is not essential.
Thanks for looking

Regards Gareth

I think that what you're trying to say is cheap , don't just limit yourself to rotten and damaged as people might still want some money for them

Mate. There's a clk55 w208 been standing for years at a garage local to me. "Longfield Hill Garage" I believe, they are a bunch of crooks but may be worth a call ???? It's in Kent a few miles away from Bluewater

I think that what you're trying to say is cheap , don't just limit yourself to rotten and damaged as people might still want some money for them
Cheap & AMG are not often words that go together well, I was being polite :)

Mate. There's a clk55 w208 been standing for years at a garage local to me. "Longfield Hill Garage" I believe, they are a bunch of crooks but may be worth a call ???? It's in Kent a few miles away from Bluewater
Thanks, I'll give them a call and see what they say.

Excellent ….”bunch of crooks “ :)

Thanks, I'll give them a call and see what they say.

Let us know what the crooked guys has to say about their car?
There are crooked garages everywhere even in Sweden. 👎

Btw the way the number plate on the clk is w*** AMG so probably worth a bob or 2 as well

Unless of course it's not had an MOT or tax in the last 5 years....then unless you can get it though the MOT the plate will be "lost".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom