Yanny or Laurel?

Is it Yanny or Laurel?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Listened on the G/F's Iphone 6S+ last night and heard Yanny, today on my Iphone 6S+ the same link I hear Laurel.

Played it yesterday and it sounded like yammy.

Today it clearly sounds like laurel On the same Iphone.

The sound clip is obviously changing unless my brain has started to work differently and my ears have altered in shape in the last 24 hours.

Played it yesterday and it sounded like yammy.

Today it clearly sounds like laurel On the same Iphone.

The sound clip is obviously changing unless my brain has started to work differently and my ears have altered in shape in the last 24 hours.

I agree.
Listened to it several times on the same device over the last few days (sad I know) and it changes between the two words even if you tell your brain which word you want to hear.
It's a trick. :rolleyes:

Have you seen this one?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's a bit like that gif of a subway train that you can make it go either way by thinking it.

Have you seen this one?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's a bit like that gif of a subway train that you can make it go either way by thinking it.
I had no idea what it said until I read the headline, and as you say, it flipped between "brainstorm" and "green needle" depending upon which I was think of.

Age related?
Laurel for me and yanny for the wife, both of us are in our 50’s, wife has hearing problems so make of that what you will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well joining this at page 3 had me thinking I was in the twilight zone,ok I got back to the first post and I do not hear either,I hear yeaess,I suppose their is no hope for me.

Yenny

Seems to be mostly women hearing Yanni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom