Yorks/N Midlands/Lincs/Lancs Curry Night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It just keeps getting better

A great night was had by all last night and great to put faces to new names. Food was excellent and menu outstanding.

Thanks to all that made the effort and once more good food, good drink and good company, what more could you ask for?

Already looking forward to the next one :thumb:

A lovely evening well spent, in good company and with good food. Tremendous! It was also interesting to be in the presence of local celebrities (Mr and Mrs Johnsco)!!!

Many thanks to Ian for organising the do.

I'll try to get to the next one up in Hull, but it's a 200-mile round trip for me, which is a bit surprising. I think of the Cheshire trips as being relatively far away, but this is twice the distance! Still, I doubt that will put me off. :)

A great event !!
Good food - Good venue - Excellent company.
Nice to meet some new friends
Thanks again Ian.

Voujon Restaurant sounds good.
Count us in.

Following that ... Mrs J and I were recommending the Akash in Cleckheaton.
This is less than half a mile off the M62/M606 junction near Bradford.
It's an impressive place with good food and a good reputation.
It's also less of a journey for our Cheshire, Manchester and North West friends.
We'll be happy to organise it later in the year if the interest is there.

J + Mrs J (Not really celebrities)

That works for me do you want to start a new post with dates? I'm about first 2 weeks of Feb and First 2 weeks of March

Go for it, let's head for a march date as feb is a short month

Weds March 2 gets my vote - anyone else?

Go for it, let's head for a march date as feb is a short month

Weds March 2 gets my vote - anyone else?

Any chance we can go either side of that? I'm at a University Openday in Oxford with my daughter that day and wont get away from Oxford until 5pm so Hull for 7:30 I would be struggling.

If not dont worry I dont expect you to work around me. :thumb:

Oh - go on then!

1. Flanaia1
2. corned (+ possible 1 extra)

The possible 1 extra may or may not happen. My Dad is coming over from the States around that time, so I may bring him along if it coincides.

Thanks Tim.
Date and venue looks good.
Count us in

1. Flanaia1
3. Johnsco (+ Mrs J.)

I'm watching, but I though that rather than drop out at the last minute I would wait, and drop in at the last minute hopefully...

Following on from the Scottish Curry nights GTG's would anyone be interested in one further South based upon the above locations? I'm quite happy to organise based upon somewhere central for those who express interest. Just though it would make nice social now it's getting dark and turning colder, a good curry always hits the spot.

If interested please list your name and location, I'll let this run a week or so then we'll fix something it there is enough interest.

Cheers
Ian

sounds good.

1. Flanaia1
3. TimSKemp + 1 or 2
4. Johnsco+MrsJohnsco

Come on boys & Girls we can do better than 4 surely? The last ones have been great nights. So what's your excuse? Get your name down you know you want to:thumb:

Come on boys & Girls we can do better than 4 surely? The last ones have been great nights. So what's your excuse? Get your name down you know you want to:thumb:

P1020819.jpg

And it's in Hull, the entertainment and culture capital of the known universe.

Last edited:
And it's in Hull, the entertainment and culture capital of the known universe.

So should cater nicely for our East Coast Members:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom