• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

190 evi 2 DTM copy best in the the uk so says him

I quite like it.

Seen running in his video, sounds quite good...

[YOUTUBE HD]BSy_jZ4J248[/YOUTUBE HD]

Guessing it has no MoT, hence need for trailer?

Looks good :thumb:

It is tempting though. Why no MOT?

Could be just he can't find the time, or it could be that the buyer will find out when he/she takes it for a test...

Interestingly, I now find my security suite blocking access because of a phishing link, but I had no problem earlier :confused:

Last edited:
It looks good even if it's not my cup of tea. A for no MOT, I'd reckon it rough around the edges and needs possibly several or more likely many things attended too first.

I wish I had not seen this thread. It is now like a Kylie Minogue tune that just keeps repeating in my head. Very tempting to go and look. But I know I cannot be trusted just to look.

Last edited:
He's got to be the bloke who was selling the replica evo kits a few years back, not bad quality by all accounts.

I've got a Haynes you can have if you buy it Bruce !

Still registered as a 2.0l with DVLA. It will only be as quick as a standard 190E 2.6 with all the added weight of the bodykit. So all show and no go.

Respect to the chap though.He's obviously very talented at what he does.

I've got to ask, what's that hideous looking thing stuck on top of the dash?

I've got to ask, what's that hideous looking thing stuck on top of the dash?

I would say it is a STACK (or similar make) Race - Rev and instrument binnacle. The buttons usually set peak rev warnings etc. That would most likely have been a standard bit of kit in the DTM car. Not a cheap bit of kit to buy.

... It will only be as quick as a standard 190E 2.6 ...

he says its now converted to M103 3.0 12V :confused:

Great looking rep hats off but it would never end as to how far you could go with it

MOT takes 3/4 hour.... He would have spent that time placing the Ebay listing.

Anyone selling a car without an MOT expects it to fail, but would rather not tell potential buyers about it.

PaulG said:
MOT takes 3/4 hour.... He would have spent that time placing the Ebay listing. Anyone selling a car without an MOT expects it to fail, but would rather not tell potential buyers about it.

Looks like it did not sell?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom