2024 amg private lounge calendar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gavnr

SUPPORTER
Car
W204 c63 estate
Just noticed the draw is open - 3000 available first come first served

Applied last night, hopefully should be enough to go round for everyone, although have to be quick 👍

When you apply they notify you that they have reserved one for you. I’d have thought if they’d all gone they’d similarly let you know?

Thanks for the heads up. I applied and immediately got a response saying congratulations we have reserved a calander for you. 😁

The calendars are not sent out till late November ---- huge box :)

kc

How do I apply please.
You need the be a member of the AMG Private Lounge, which is a forum/club for AMG owners. Joining requires an AMG VIN number to prove ownership.

Once you’re a member you can complete a short online form in the member’s area to request the calendar. They’re supposedly limited but I’m not sure they are really.

You can join here:

You need the be a member of the AMG Private Lounge, which is a forum/club for AMG owners. Joining requires an AMG VIN number to prove ownership.

Once you’re a member you can complete a short online form in the member’s area to request the calendar. They’re supposedly limited but I’m not sure they are really.

You can join here:
So an AMG badge on the back of my motor isn't going to be good enough? 😕

I s'pose the fact that said badge is on the back of a BMW isn't going to help my cause much 🤔
Au contraire it will demonstrate the rarity. The Mitsubishi AMGs were thought to be the rarest AMG models, certainly in Europe, but I think your BMW AMG is a true 1 of 1, like the red Micra AMG.

Remember this..... @KillerHERTZ .....?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Our postman will always hide stuff like that a pop a note through the door....he's a nice bloke!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom