300ce widebody

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How about a completed full car photo shoot? (if you have not already done so) And full marks for your dedication i bow to your patience. :thumb:

Tony.

Tony

A photo shoot was done in November by the USA writer/photographer for Mercedes Enthusiast magazine.
It lasted about three hours with both still and in-motion pics.
Many were done with my Black Series.
After the article is published, I should have access to all the pix taken that day. :D

Ed A.

BJ

I thought that was your car on EBAY..
Selling with no reserve ????

Ed A.

It's guaranteed to sell for what it's worth, whatever that might be. I'm probably crazy to have invested so much money into it. :crazy:

Read the article in Mercedes Enthusiast today Ed, made a good read, nice piccies.

Lovely looking ce, Have the internals of the engine been forged at all?? surly use of a Mbc will be putting some extra strain on the rods as the boost obviously comes in quicker and more aggresive.

Beautiful car :)

Lovely looking ce, Have the internals of the engine been forged at all?? surly use of a Mbc will be putting some extra strain on the rods as the boost obviously comes in quicker and more aggresive.

Beautiful car :)

Thanks !

Stock internals, about 67K miles on the motor and maintained with full service history since I purchased the coupe new in May of 1988.
It's a low compression motor running .5 bar boost, AFR's set on the dyno, so no real strain on the engine.
At my age, I don't really push it that much ;)

Ed A.

Thanks !

Stock internals, about 67K miles on the motor and maintained with full service history since I purchased the coupe new in May of 1988.
It's a low compression motor running .5 bar boost, AFR's set on the dyno, so no real strain on the engine.
At my age, I don't really push it that much ;)

Ed A.

Lovely looking car and a credit to you :)

It’s been a while, in fact years....
I first want to start by thanking all of the UK enthusiasts who had a significant part in helping me source components along with technical info for my build...
I sold the car today at auction for $77,777.00 ( 61,062.72 sterling ) !
Wish all the best to those who became friends on this forum...

Wish all the best to those who became friends on this forum...

Hey Ed :) hope you're well.Richard told me when it went for sale and in all honesty :( I couldn't believe it

ED, Good to hear from you.

So how has the been for the last seven years, how many miles etc and why did you sell it ?

Hey Ed :) hope you're well.Richard told me when it went for sale and in all honesty :( I couldn't believe it

All is well.....after thirty one years of owning since new it was time to let it go....
A pleasant surprise at the final sale price....more than double than a 1994 300TE AMG 3.4 and $15K more than a 500E 6.0 Renntech build just sold for !!!

ED, Good to hear from you.

So how has the been for the last seven years, how many miles etc and why did you sell it ?

I’ve only put 200 miles in the last two years mostly because I live in an Oceanside resort area with boring roads and very heavy traffic....takes the fun out of driving !!!

And after owning thirty one years and much time on the build it was a great feeling to see how much the build was appreciated !

Going to put some work into my 99 C43....clear coat really bad on the brilliant silver metallic finish....
Going to get it painted and enjoy it !

Going to put some work into my 99 C43

I had a 2000 C43 for six years, which was my introduction to the AMG marque. How I enjoyed it :) Then a CL55 Kompressor now a 216 63 Bi-turbo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom