300ce widebody

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had a 2000 C43 for six years, which was my introduction to the AMG marque. How I enjoyed it :) Then a CL55 Kompressor now a 216 63 Bi-turbo :D

CL55K makes some nice power, I have a 05 G55K and even with the weight of the truck it moves out quickly ! The 63 is an interesting motor, smaller displacement but ability to tune for incredible power...

The C43 is a neat little pocket rocket...love the size and handling...will begin to appreciate in value in the near future, not many made !

The 63 is an interesting motor, smaller displacement but ability to tune for incredible power...

Yes MSL ( Birmingham ) Mapped the CL, very impressive. Had a Quaife LSD fitted to keep the Yellow Triangle off the Dash ;)

Yes MSL ( Birmingham ) Mapped the CL, very impressive. Had a Quaife LSD fitted to keep the Yellow Triangle off the Dash ;)

My guess is your foot can still make the yellow triangle appear ! :cool:
Ed A.

Any more pictures of the Car, it was stunning.

Congratulations on the sale, I have been following your build from the start and am a bit sad to see you let it go. I hope to follow your steps and do this to my 300ce one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom