300e brabus twin turbo - exchange and mart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cant send pm's, i'm new here....can anybody invite dw124 into this discussion?...��

I don't know the car to be honest but the whole thing sound dodgy to me
Having said that,it's worth a lot more in parts if it turns out to be $hite

Hi dw124...are you familiar with this car?
Couldnt find good info about 80"s brabus but i did read somewere that they "experimented" with twin turbo setup during that period.

Exactly my thoughts, which makes it even more wierd

Hi dw124...are you familiar with this car?
Couldnt find good info about 80"s brabus but i did read somewere that they "experimented" with twin turbo setup during that period.

I don't know the car but the Turbo kit is likely to have been added later

Hhh...i admit synicizm is called for here...the seller was very dogy, he didnt send pictures and details despite his promises, but eventually when he did, it was interesting. The car deffinately has its drowbacks, but on the looks of it it does have a twin turbo engine over an m103 engine with brabus cam cover. The bodywork looks genuine brabus, the same as the exhaust tips. The speedometer is in kmh and reads 300 with brabus statement, the wood looks original brabus, the steering wheel is correct...on the other hand, the interior is the simplest mercedes blue cloth, the extras are very minor for a brabus and the brabus plate which states "bn60" doesnt look genuine at all...
Cant send pm's, i'm new here....can anybody invite dw124 into this discussion?...��

Can you post the pic's on here?

Brabus didn't do the turbo conversion's themselves back then, it was subbed out to Mosselman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom