A charity Goodwood trackday November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Three of us forum members went on a Charity trackday at Goodwood last November, and am sure the other guys will confirm, that it was a very cilivilised enjoyable day out, with lots of alternative cars there, and seem to recall the last hour I was out on circuit with Mika and Simon M all on our own.
This charity, (The Eve appeal) has another Goodwood day this coming November, Friday 30th , thanks to Simon M for spotting this event. I would also point out that neither Simon or myself are linked to this charity in any way, we are just out for a good day out, and in this particular case, we also get to help surport this charity.

The cost of the day is £150, with hopefully a further goodwill contribution to the Charity box at the end of the day. This as anyone who knows Goodwood is an absolute bargin, normally its £320/£330, this day is the same format as all our other days at GW have been, 25 cars max, 5 cars on circuit at any time, and with a noise level of 98DB this time round, albeit I am told that GW marshalls will work with any experienced circuit knowledged drivers if they are borderline.
The circuit will be live 9AM to Noon, and 1PM to 4PM

There are 6 of us booked and going at the moment,

Simon M, C63AMG
Mika, C63AMG
Charles Morgan, C55AMG
Maff, Mclaren or Ferrari
Lagerlout, TBA, hopefully a reincarnated 'spike' may reappear
Ricky S E55AMG

None of us are organising anything here, but just alerting you to the oppotunity of going to this event, and currently at date, there are available spaces, should you be interested in joining us on this day out, PM me and I will give you the contact telephone number, so as you may book and pay directly.

Last edited:
Just to advise that another well known and good company recruit to the charity day at Goodwood, looking forward to this, and only 5 months to go!

Simon M, C63AMG
Mika, C63AMG
Charles Morgan, C55AMG
Maff, Mclaren or Ferrari
Ricky S E55AMG
Alx S600 bi turbo

re noise testing i was a little concerned from previous outings
and spoke with the noise police prior to testing
they advised that i should test in C mode rather than S Mode on the Gbox and were interested enough to take readings on both
C Mode a delicate and acceptable 90db:D
S Mode a rather marginal and loud 99db !:doh:
they advised that i should remain in C Mode throughout the day which i duly did;)
just for info

Last edited:
Just a reminder as I mentioned it to a few people on Saturday....

Thanks I have pm'd Ricky as I would loveto go.

Cheers

Just a reminder as I mentioned it to a few people on Saturday....

how many spaces are left?

and is it possible to pre book an instructor for a late afternoon session?

Last edited:
Don't know mate, I suspect a few as 15 were available when I booked. Think instructors are just done on the day and you donate for their time.

Don't know mate, I suspect a few as 15 were available when I booked. Think instructors are just done on the day and you donate for their time.
Simon,

Could you PM me the contact number so I can join. The fun?

Thanks,

All just spoke to the charity and there are a few spaces left.

Albeit one less now.

See you there :thumb:

An updated MB club attendants list for the Charity Trackday at Goodwood in November.

Simon M, C63AMG
Mika, C63AMG
Charles Morgan, C55AMG
Maff, Mclaren or Ferrari
Ricky S E55AMG
Alx S600 bi turbo
AceJ C63AMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom