• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

A Clever Waste of Time

It's not clever, it's just pointless! It makes no sense, and it isn't in any way enjoyable!

I defy anyone to explain to me how you could come up with any of the answers without cheating!

PJ

imadoofus said:
It's not clever, it's just pointless! It makes no sense, and it isn't in any way enjoyable!

I defy anyone to explain to me how you could come up with any of the answers without cheating!

PJ
To some maybe, to others a challenge, there are so many out there, they have to be popular, but if nots yer thing thats ok:)

Humph! :mad:

OK then. Can you explain any level above the first two? This thing's really p!$$ed me off, but I'm happy to be educated....

PJ

Last edited:
I'm on level 21 since reading about it here.. no cheating - you just have to think laterally.

Imadoofus:

To get you going - Level 3. easy. Name the goddess. The word goddess is bathed in a rainbow... A simple google search will give you the name of the rainbow goddess...

Level 4. easy too. The symbol is part of a well recognised brand name logo. Just need to recognise it. I did immediately. Use you EYES! (that's another clue in the vein of the site!)

Thanks, jhunt. I was actually moaning about the other puzzle, the one that really makes no sense :)

PJ

PJ,

If you are still stuck, the title of the page gives you instructions/clues.
Level 3 of the annoying one says source, meaning view the source (in IE, View menu then source)
This will pop up a notepad with some text in it. There is a hint/answer in there.

You can always cheat for the first 5 levels.
I'm stuck on level 8. Its so vague its annoying, :( but I'm so stubborn I won't let it beat me, or will destroy my computer so that there is no record of it.
;)

Good luck

Sparky

sparkyspost said:
Its so vague its annoying, :( but I'm so stubborn I won't let it beat me, or will destroy my computer so that there is no record of it.
;)

Good luck

Sparky
Some of them are a real pig, but like you i cant let them beat me.
Your next waste of time challenge will be rebuilding your pc;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom