• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

A207 (w212) Comand retrofit

Benzmanc

MB Enthusiast
Car
Tesla Model 3 + Honda Blackbird
I have just purchased a 2010 A207 cabriolet E220 CDI fitted with the bog standard Audio 20, there's no aux socket either.

Does anyone know what's involved in fitting comand NTG 4 - i know i'll have to change the screen too and there are various units on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-...092910?hash=item46237ccfae:g:oyUAAOSw7VBTw~Bi

So is it 'mostly' plug and play or will i need anything else??? I've seen the ducting kits on comandonline so will probably need one of those too. Also will it enable Linguatronic or will i need another module etc

Thanks

Last edited:
I have just purchased a 2010 A207 cabriolet E220 CDI fitted with the bog standard Audio 20, there's no aux socket either.

Does anyone know what's involved in fitting comand NTG 4 - i know i'll have to change the screen too and there are various units on ebay

Mercedes Comand NTG4 W212 E Class Sat Nav Navigation system 6 CD Changer monitor | eBay

So is it 'mostly' plug and play or will i need anything else??? I've seen the ducting kits on comandonline so will probably need one of those too. Also will it enable Linguatronic or will i need another module etc

Thanks

To do this properly you will need the Comand unit from a W212/W207,
NTG4 w212/W207 retrofit kit, GPS antenna and some coding with Xentry.

If you have the linguatronic buttons on the steering wheel then these will become active once the comand is installed and initialised. Have a look at the ebay seller 'naviandbmwparts' he has good feedback and we have had customers come to us with his units for installation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom