AMG A35 Owners Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1ff7edd340f2e4b1af7c5157b8578a4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nobody with a yellow one turn up, or is this just blatant discrimination:)

LoL no discrimination I promise.

We were all as surprised as you since yellow being the launch and media colour of choice and seemingly the most popular colour not one turned up.

Maybe they went to their own yellow meet ;)

LoL no discrimination I promise.

We were all as surprised as you since yellow being the launch and media colour of choice and seemingly the most popular colour not one turned up.

Maybe they went to their own yellow meet ;)

There were only 2 in the whole of Northern Ireland mine being 1 of those, until today. Just seen another customer collected one today.

What are people's opinions on quality and reliability so far.

This is my first Mercedes so I don't have other Mercedes's as a comparison, just my previous BMW'S and Audi's

What are people's opinions on quality and reliability so far.

This is my first Mercedes so I don't have other Mercedes's as a comparison, just my previous BMW'S and Audi's

Reliability so far is 10/10. Performance is great 10/10, I'm at 900 miles, screw 1000 miles that's enough for me. I only use momentum petrol too. I breeze past people with complete ease, its a beast of an engine. Quality is lacking a bit for me 8/10, maybe not quality as such but workmanship. The quality of the fixtures and fittings are top notch, however, the air vents rattle when the car is moving. Only one of them, if I hold it when driving it stops. That's awful, my golf GTI dash used to do that and it drove me round the bend.

Reliability so far is 10/10. Performance is great 10/10, I'm at 900 miles, screw 1000 miles that's enough for me. I only use momentum petrol too. I breeze past people with complete ease, its a beast of an engine. Quality is lacking a bit for me 8/10, maybe not quality as such but workmanship. The quality of the fixtures and fittings are top notch, however, the air vents rattle when the car is moving. Only one of them, if I hold it when driving it stops. That's awful, my golf GTI dash used to do that and it drove me round the bend.

Mine has been with Mercedes now for a week, quality and reliability would be a pretty low score from me at the moment.

Mine has been great 1200 miles, one little rattle that comes and goes and faulty sensor on air con that was replaced within a couple of days.

Where is your rattle ?
I’m jot sure seems to come from either passenger door or dash , hard to pinpoint . To Chris amg, I’ve had it need an A service come up but just ignored it and it disappeared. The trouble with new models is you get all the glitches lol. When bmw first bought minis back in they released it first in this country and I had no end of faults with mine . Now my wife has a John Cooper works Mini Countryman and no problems at all nowadays.

Mine has the rattle in the drivers side air vent and I've had the false A service message and a false low coolant message twice. I'd say it was like a FIAT but they are better built.

I’m jot sure seems to come from either passenger door or dash , hard to pinpoint . To Chris amg, I’ve had it need an A service come up but just ignored it and it disappeared. The trouble with new models is you get all the glitches lol. When bmw first bought minis back in they released it first in this country and I had no end of faults with mine . Now my wife has a John Cooper works Mini Countryman and no problems at all nowadays.

I'm having the same issue on mine Okcoky... Did you ever resolve it? mines going back to the dealers next friday.

so I've got 3 issues.

1. Rattle at drivers side air vent
2. Rattle at front passengers air bag
3. Loud squeel when I'm breaking.

A number of warnings coming up randomly, squeaking brakes and a number of creaks and rattles. But worst of all a paint defect on my front bumper.

Mine is same as yours with the break squeek. Doesnt do it often when I hard break, but when I'm lightly breaking my god its loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom