AMG detailing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When my 11 yr old see's a wanna be AMG he normally says "Look Dad" look at the size of his brakes, Thats deffo a "Fake" AMG lol

Btw Seeing as we dont have any pic's of a fake lol, here you go

74528898_10157129877912284_4345476708401414144_n.jpg

74601284_10157129879542284_1491557007059058688_n.jpg

LOL Hummmmm....... Btw i wasn't so sad as to put any ///AMG badges on it ;)

Basically making my AMG look like a 507 version so, crack on. Nobody else pays your fuel or tax

Like having a fake Omega. It’s not real but only those who have an interest or know will be aware.

It’s your car though, whatever floats your boat [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

It’s a bit gay though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A bit rich considering Omega are now just a fancy Swatch [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I really wouldn’t worry about it, if want to do it then just do it. Just make sure they’re in the right places.

Heretic [emoji12]

The Swatch Group Watch Brands

Breguet.

Harry Winston.

Blancpain.

Glashütte Original.

Jaquet Droz.

Léon Hatot.

Omega.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Wow what a lovely welcome and what a response from a simple question wasn't expecting that, but like doodle said Mercedes are to blame for styling it like an AMG so I can't see the harm in a simple badge on the back, I wouldn't go so far as to remove the clk 320 badge and replace it with clk 55 that's just asking for trouble, I know it's not AMG but to the average Jo on the street he wouldn't have a clue. You've only got to look on eBay or auto trader there's load of none AMG's for sale even clk220 with the same said badge.
Well thanks again for the replies I'll think twice before asking a question again.

OP, you are new on here and may not realise the whole 'AMG non AMG' thing is probably the most devisive subject aside from Brexit.

Both have the power to tear our country apart one way or the other :eek:

Both are just as serious in magnitude and have the power to rip families apart :eek:

Tread carefully :p

P.S My AMG is 'real' :D

Matey, we are pulling your leg :)
Don’t stress, some decent chaps on here.
Do your badge thing , enjoy your car, it’s all good lol

FE7453D9-B3C7-4FD0-BCF5-3A0A3D983D19.png Put an ///M badge on instead? :cool:

De-badge

p.s. advice to the OP - never ask what colour you should respray your alloys either

Tbf All these peeps putting AMG badges on there Non AMG car's need a reality check on what the whole world of Pain owning a ///AMG actually amounts to before sticking that little badge on,

For instance a 40% increase in replacement parts 30% increase in labour rates and 20% more fuel usage lol

///AMG, i my book it stands for "A MUGS GAME" lol but dam there Fast and sound immense, Makes all the extra ££s worth while...... Almost haha:D

Tbf All these peeps putting AMG badges on there Non AMG car's need a reality check on what the whole world of Pain owning a ///AMG actually amounts to before sticking that little badge on,

For instance a 40% increase in replacement parts 30% increase in labour rates and 20% more fuel usage lol

///AMG, i my book it stands for "A MUGS GAME" lol but dam there Fast and sound immense, Makes all the extra ££s worth while...... Almost haha:D
More importantly I would like to know what makes you a MB club veteran and I’m a measly Hardcore MB enthusiast, even though I joined b4 you. Are you higher up the ladder in the forum world ? :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom