AMG/MB meet Bluewater - 17th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Planning to make it, car is clean, and weather will make a mess of it :-(. Rain is forecast, will Rashman make it!

Transmission Control Module - sits in the passenger footwell in w209 clk's. I had one coded from a CLK55 in order to get steering wheel gear change buttons on a CLK500 to work. The technician doing the job contacted Mercedes who said "here's the code" which duly erased the module. When this was reported they then said "can't help as it isn't an option on this car". To say we were angry would be an understatement!
Anyway, we think we can get the buttons to work but need a CLK55 of pre facelift vintage to code the module then we can apply "adaption" to learn the gearbox ratios (so the techie tells me)

Oh, I thought it was the Nav DVD in which case I could have helped.

S

Thanks Simon_M, It's been 6 months since I made the first request and no joy. To make things worse, the techie broke his leg in the snow and is out of action!!

Hey guys!

Long time no lookie! :D

Hope everyone is well :thumb:

It appears the rain will be spoiling things tonight, but fear not, for I will be joining you in an Alfa GTV which I recently acquired :)

It will serve as my run around and mode of transport when rain & winter spoils play for the 63 :D

I'll aim to get to Bluewater tonight at 8pm.

Will be good to catch up with you guys, as well as saying hello to a few new faces/names which I see on the list :thumb:..... have I been away for that long?! sheesh :doh:

Good talking to you the other night Benjy :rock: It'll be great to catch up with you and the guys again.. been too long!

See you later :thumb:

Last edited:
Driving around the 2nd Floor, cannot find anyone :confused:

Where do you meet ?

Oh no guys! We were on the 1st floor, only five of us mind.

Sorry you missed us. Even Benjy didn't turn up!

It appears the rain will be spoiling things tonight, but fear not, for I will be joining you in an Alfa GTV which I recently acquired :)

It will serve as my run around and mode of transport when rain & winter spoils play for the 63 :D

I don't understand this at all.

Do you own or lease your C63 and are you intending to keep it until it's a classic car?
If it's on lease and you intend it to go back to Mercedes at two or three years old, why are you bothered about rain and winter?

Only 5 tonight and I dont think the organiser was there!!

All V8's so will post pics tomorrow :D

I don't understand this at all.

Do you own or lease your C63 and are you intending to keep it until it's a classic car?
If it's on lease and you intend it to go back to Mercedes at two or three years old, why are you bothered about rain and winter?

He own`s a clk63,a very nice one an all and a very rare car indeed

Great to meet a few of you this evening, not sure if there were two groups or one!

Post one said meet on the second floor?????:wallbash::wallbash: Reminds me of that piss up in a brewery.

Made yourself look a bit of a Dilbert there dieselman, guess it comes easy.

I'll add you to the idiot list.

I asked a genuine question and all you do is put your normal C63 driver hat on and off you go.

Bye, Bye..:) :doh:

Justin, spacers are 3mm

sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom