• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

AMG ONE Flat Out/Customer Delivery Day

Sounds horrible and harsh..sounds like what it is a small thrashed 4 pot! Like a bike with a cheap exhaust!

Sounds horrible and harsh..sounds like what it is a small thrashed 4 pot! Like a bike with a cheap exhaust!
Agreed - also sounds expensive (and not in a good way) especially when it needs that 30k mile engine rebuild 😂 I love AMG but have no idea why anyone would buy one of these - more a box ticking exercise from ‘the new owner’, no doubt he’ll be banking on selling it for a profit in the future……

Agreed - also sounds expensive (and not in a good way) especially when it needs that 30k mile engine rebuild 😂 I love AMG but have no idea why anyone would buy one of these - more a box ticking exercise from ‘the new owner’, no doubt he’ll be banking on selling it for a profit in the future……
Seems unlikely. He happily admits that AMG ownership hasn’t worked that way for him in the past.

Fortunately his workaholic obsession is about the journey rather than the transactions.

Seems unlikely. He happily admits that AMG ownership hasn’t worked that way for him in the past.

Fortunately his workaholic obsession is about the journey rather than the transactions.
To be fair, once I saw the screenshot and who it was who was actually buying the car, I couldn’t bring myself to watch the video. So I don’t dispute what you’re saying 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom