Any meets in the new year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:eek: I'm sure it was passenger ride, not drive!!?? :D

I'll have to get one now :devil:

Damn. I was hoping you'd forgotten the fine details. However, I'll settle on a ride. :bannana:

Happy New Year Bobby.

Ant. :D

StuartK said:
Lol not far. We need a Mislands meet soon I'm getting petrol head withdrawal and I only did a meet just before Xmas for our M3 Xmas do lol.

I've had petrolhead withdrawal for five years now... Christ five years of diesel :eek:

I've had petrolhead withdrawal for five years now... Christ five years of diesel :eek:

I had an oil burner earlier in the year. Changed jobs so after a couple of months of buying it new I had to sell it back to dealer. Needed the cash :(

StuartK said:
I had an oil burner earlier in the year. Changed jobs so after a couple of months of buying it new I had to sell it back to dealer. Needed the cash :( http://s1337.photobucket.com/user/skinge8888/media/Mobile Uploads/image3_zps9d5a961a.jpg.html http://s1337.photobucket.com/user/skinge8888/media/Mobile Uploads/image1_zps579265c4.jpg.html

I don't even know what got me into diesels as I was never a fan, only a fan of the cheapness of fuel but that's gone out the window now. Last petrol I owned was a 330ci m sport and even that wasn't that thirsty. Somewhere along the line I turned tight, ha

I don't even know what got me into diesels as I was never a fan, only a fan of the cheapness of fuel but that's gone out the window now. Last petrol I owned was a 330ci m sport and even that wasn't that thirsty. Somewhere along the line I turned tight, ha

To be fair that diesel was 0-60 in 5 secs. Ridiculous torque and 45mpg. Couldn't really have asked for any more.

To be fair that diesel was 0-60 in 5 secs. Ridiculous torque and 45mpg. Couldn't really have asked for any more.

Wow, you must have driven it like a nun to get 45 mpg. I never got much more than 30 and the owners I have spoken to mainly got in the low 30's. But then I did like the loud pedal, it was that kind of car! :)

Wow, you must have driven it like a nun to get 45 mpg. I never got much more than 30 and the owners I have spoken to mainly got in the low 30's. But then I did like the loud pedal, it was that kind of car! :)

Lol it did a lot of motorway work. Having said that it only had 1800 miles on when I sold it.

From rushall mate how about you?

Just curious to know your opinion on 335d XDrive M Sport touring? Lots of power and torque and nicer sounding engine than Merc diesel.

You too Stuart.

Ant.

Just curious to know your opinion on 335d XDrive M Sport touring? Lots of power and torque and nicer sounding engine than Merc diesel.

You too Stuart.

Ant.

I had one as a loaner when the M3 went in for service. Very torquey, very fast without feeling it.

The only issue with the car was the X drive, it raises the suspension and takes away all the usual BMW driving dynamics and basically makes it quite boring. That's why I went SQ5. Also bear in mind 335d residuals are not as good. Personally for a diesel estate with performance I would be putting my money in an Audi A6 BiTDI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom