Benz On The Green 2019 **11th of May**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just looked out of my window and can confirm that it's dry here so far.

I'd go as far as to say that it's not a bad morning in fact. I should really be giving the car a quick wipe down but achieved a successful raid on the brew cupboard last night (reception) so have copious amounts of tea to get through first, then the newsagents for a paper, then breakfast and that's a morning gone. :doh:

Good to know Dave. I’ll be giving Merlin a quick wipe down prior to commencing after burner pre ignition countdown sequence [emoji23][emoji23]
Look forward to meeting you later mate[emoji1531][emoji1531]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travelled down last night to my sisters in Surrey in a tad under 3hrs, looks a bit overcast but dry this morning!! Better go & see what state the bus is in after the journey down.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well don't come through the Cotswolds 'cos we had nearly 1" of rain overnight :(

My wife and I had a great time, lots of beautiful cars to look at:cool:

Just got back and discovered it was warm enough for sun cream :wallbash:

That was a lot of V8s and 'shine' on show. Nice to meet a few old and new.

Have a few photos, but do we have to blank out reg numbers..... ?

Reactions: BMF
I did take a couple of pictures on my camera but it’ll have to wait till I get home on my laptop and I’ll obscure the number plates before I post ;)

Just got back and discovered it was warm enough for sun cream :wallbash:

That was a lot of V8s and 'shine' on show. Nice to meet a few old and new.

Have a few photos, but do we have to blank out reg numbers..... ?

It’s probably best to obscure them;)

Just arrived home with usual sunburned head:(. Another excellent meeting and nice to put a few more faces to names on the forum.
Many thanks to everyone who orgnised the event and long may it continue.

A few photos off my phone of the day.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

Edit........Apologies for photos already posted with Reg#'s visible.

Had such a good time I forgot to take any photos, really nice to be able to put a few faces to names ! :cool:

Looks good, sorry I missed, forgot we have our classic car club day on Sunday up here so no time to do both. :(

Cracking first Benz on the Green for me. Thanks to all the people who contributed to the day and made it a great event.

Really nice to chat to people and put faces to forum names. Already looking forward to next year :thumb:

Huge thanks to Ollie, Pauline, Natacha and the rest of the BOTG Team for their unstinting efforts to give us all such a fantastic day out :thumb:

Great to catch up with so many people and if I didn't get to say "Hi" or "Bye" to you please accept my apologies.

Al (the guy who said a few words about MS just before the auction) had a great day and says a huge thank you to all who participated in a fund-raiser for the MS Society - it's very much appreciated.

Yet another fantastic day on the green :) what I love most is that is the only place that brings all of us together....
Huge thanks to everyone involved and Olly,you still didn’t tell me how much was the bribe for the weather :D
Some seriously heavy machinery on show :cool::cool: roll on 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom