Best servicing / repair manual for C218

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisEdu

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320CDi Estate - gone E320CDi Saloon - written off CLS 350CDi Coupé
Ordinarily, I would use Haynes, as I like having a book, but can't seek to find one for the C218.

So, I'm probably going to need to invest in an electronic manual. To this end, what are the best options to cover a C218 CLS 350CDi?

Thanks.

Anyone got any recommendations? Are the MB workshop manuals, on disc / digital download, as advertised on eBay any good? If so, has anyone got a recommendation for a seller?

Otherwise, does anyone else produce a repair book, similar to what Haynes used to make? I have searched numerous places but not been able to find anything.🫤

Hi Chris. I invested in a Star system, it has served me very well so far. Fault finding and parts info are top class, loads of other stuff torque values Etc are all in there, a bit quirky to use but very good bit of kit.

e

Hi Chris. I invested in a Star system, it has served me very well so far. Fault finding and parts info are top class, loads of other stuff torque values Etc are all in there, a bit quirky to use but very good bit of kit.

e
So, does that actually show how to do the repairs?

Yes there are videos of repair operations.

What Star system did you go for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom