Best sub £130 PDA

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
Hi all, well after being totally stitched by an ebay seller I am after a PDA for sub £130. I have a wanted add on a few forums for used stuff but what would you guys recommend?, I have seen the Palm z22 and that looks to do everything I want (basic stuff + scrible pad) any others I should look at?
Cheers
Mark

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
My Nokia 7710 does everything a nice spec PDA does and everything a phone does. And best of all it's free on all but freebie Vodafone tariffs. Been a great phone, had it just over 6 months. Best thing about it is the speakerphone - don't like holding a phone to my ear anymore!!

Oooh. Can get sat nav on it too and watch TV (being trialled somewhere other - Swindon?)

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Bobby Dazzler said:
My Nokia 7710 does everything a nice spec PDA does and everything a phone does. And best of all it's free on all but freebie Vodafone tariffs. Been a great phone, had it just over 6 months. Best thing about it is the speakerphone - don't like holding a phone to my ear anymore!!

Oooh. Can get sat nav on it too and watch TV (being trialled somewhere other - Swindon?)
I have to agree... I've been a fan of Series 60, Symbian phones ever since I got my Nokia 7650 3 years ago. I've just recently upgraded (last month) my 7650 to a Nokia N70. Well chuffed. :D :rock:

To go back on topic, I'm afraid I don't know of any decent PDA's for sub £130. What sort of functionality are you looking for? What features are important to you?

S.

OP
OP
L

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
sm_visu.gif

Have taken the plunge and gone for the Palm z22. Only need basic stuff to get me away from a big filofax.
INFO

Tigger

SUPPORTER
I was going to recommend this but you'll have to call for availability and for some reason it says it doesn't work with Orange.

OP
OP
L

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
Had the Z22 delivered and good grief its small!!
does verything I need and more, just ordered documents to go so I can use word/excel/powerpoint etc on it.
If you just want to get away from a paper filofax thn for £74 you really can't buy better IMO.
:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom