Best sub £130 PDA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
Hi all, well after being totally stitched by an ebay seller I am after a PDA for sub £130. I have a wanted add on a few forums for used stuff but what would you guys recommend?, I have seen the Palm z22 and that looks to do everything I want (basic stuff + scrible pad) any others I should look at?
Cheers
Mark

My Nokia 7710 does everything a nice spec PDA does and everything a phone does. And best of all it's free on all but freebie Vodafone tariffs. Been a great phone, had it just over 6 months. Best thing about it is the speakerphone - don't like holding a phone to my ear anymore!!

Oooh. Can get sat nav on it too and watch TV (being trialled somewhere other - Swindon?)

Bobby Dazzler said:
My Nokia 7710 does everything a nice spec PDA does and everything a phone does. And best of all it's free on all but freebie Vodafone tariffs. Been a great phone, had it just over 6 months. Best thing about it is the speakerphone - don't like holding a phone to my ear anymore!!

Oooh. Can get sat nav on it too and watch TV (being trialled somewhere other - Swindon?)
I have to agree... I've been a fan of Series 60, Symbian phones ever since I got my Nokia 7650 3 years ago. I've just recently upgraded (last month) my 7650 to a Nokia N70. Well chuffed. :D :rock:

To go back on topic, I'm afraid I don't know of any decent PDA's for sub £130. What sort of functionality are you looking for? What features are important to you?

S.

sm_visu.gif

Have taken the plunge and gone for the Palm z22. Only need basic stuff to get me away from a big filofax.
INFO

I was going to recommend this but you'll have to call for availability and for some reason it says it doesn't work with Orange.

Had the Z22 delivered and good grief its small!!
does verything I need and more, just ordered documents to go so I can use word/excel/powerpoint etc on it.
If you just want to get away from a paper filofax thn for £74 you really can't buy better IMO.
:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom