• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Blast Off!

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 113659
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    blast
D

Deleted member 113659

Well, just had our very first outside breakfast of the year. Not rushed, sun shining, radio on in the background and great conversation with my two girls. No better start to a beautiful Sunday.

In addition to this we've had a family meeting (60 second chat) and going for our first BBQ of the year too.

Happy Sunny Sunday to one & all. :thumb:

Ant. :D

This is in scotland is it???? I'd let the national news networks know that it's sunny up there:D

Honestly, still not a cloud in the sky here in Eastriggs (3 miles from Gretna).

I assumed the whole of the U.K. Was bathing in sun today. Maybe I'm wrong.

BBQ will be fired up as soon as GP has finished. Feel free to pop along anyone. :thumb:

Honestly, still not a cloud in the sky here in Eastriggs (3 miles from Gretna).

I assumed the whole of the U.K. Was bathing in sun today. Maybe I'm wrong.

BBQ will be fired up as soon as GP has finished. Feel free to pop along anyone. :thumb:

Other end of the country Ant. Just spent a delightful morning at the nudist beech in Southsea. Beautifully warm. Pleasant breeze. Who needs foreign holidays. :cool:

Other end of the country Ant. Just spent a delightful morning at the nudist beech in Southsea. :cool:

1. Excuses excuses. :rolleyes:
2. I'm on my way. :D

Not sure I'll be nude though. I'm a lil Betty Swollocks today. :rolleyes:

First BBQ of the year for us this afternoon.

Anyone else beat us to it this year?

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

2 weeks ago Saturday at the base of Ben Lomond at Loch Lomond. 18 degrees and not a drop of wind. Absolutely fantastic !!!

Seriously, I've been watering the lawn in the north west, 20 miles from Denton. It's still quite cold though, just no rain. Have a great we.

Seriously, I've been watering the lawn in the north west, 20 miles from Denton. It's still quite cold though, just no rain. Have a great we.

Wow, born & bred in Denton. (Haughton Green to be exact) Moved north of the boarder 10 years ago JUST for the sunny climate. :D

However, had to cancel BBQ this afternoon as the weather turned sour. Cooked everything in the oven. Very poor second best. :(

Ant.

Happytalk73 said:
First BBQ of the year for us this afternoon. Anyone else beat us to it this year? Ant.
We had one at my sisters in Surrey last Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom