Boxed in by two cars in the neighbourhood

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I once got blocked in while on holiday in Malta. I pushed the car out of my way,.....
right into the middle of the street. I bet he got a surprise when he returned.

Walking to the station one morning a BMW rather aggressively overtook a Transit going down my road (a quiet residential street). The Beemer stopped at the end (T junction), but before he could pull out the Transit came up behind and gently shunted him right out across the road. Then pulled back and calmly drove off :) Before the days of CCTV and dashcams of course.

I once got blocked in while on holiday in Malta. I pushed the car out of my way,.....
right into the middle of the street. I bet he got a surprise when he returned.

A similar thing happened to me in Ayr, I was parked right at the end of double yellows and on returning there was a Merc sitting on the yellows and right on my bumper. I tried the same push but the Merc wouldn’t budge being an automatic I suppose, so I had to do several cuts to get out.

We once got blocked by a car that parked too close in Holland.....middle of winter and it was freezing - I was able to slide the car on the icy carpark and push it sideways into unused bays. I often wonder what the owner thought when he came back to his car.

A
I might be the odd one out here but with respect if you managed to get out then he hasn’t completely boxed you in otherwise you would still be stuck there.
Yes he’s guilty of inconsiderate parking and yes it is frustrating but if it was only a one off you would have been better having a rant to yourself and left it at that.
By writing the c word on his windscreen you are now in the lap of the gods. You could have potentially taken the situation to the next level with regards to the temperament of the owner.
Let’s just hope he accepts his punishment ie. the c word and that he doesn’t decide to take it out on your car.
This is how road rage starts or as in this case parking rage and we all know how this can escalate.
I think you have over reacted in this instance.
Now if I was in your shoes what we do up north is first of all slash all of his / her tyres and then practice one or two swings of the baseball bat (which I keep in the boot by the way) on the Fiats windows.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
And take a big dump on his bonnet :D

Trolley jack........
Leave at an interesting angle and phone the council :)

I once got blocked in while on holiday in Malta. I pushed the car out of my way,..... right into the middle of the street.

Isn't the middle of the street where they normally park in Malta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom