• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Builder Removes Something He Shouldnae

If that's a railway line so close behind the property it might be better to knock the house down and build a station :D

What is it, portacabins? Temporary buildings?

Well, 9 months later and there's been movement (no pun intended), though it's still not clear what the owners intentions are :dk:.

You can see new brick laid on new foundations on the far left of the pic...he's rebuilding? That would also account for the pile of soil where the front garden used to be.

If that's a railway line so close behind the property it might be better to knock the house down and build a station :D

What is it, portacabins? Temporary buildings?

It's not the railway. It's a shed at the bottom of the 150 foot, East facing garden.

Beak's Hill Road, Birmingham.

Presumably any dramatic changes will have been subject to planning permission, so I guess there might be info publicly available on the council website?

They are building, it appears, on the footprint of the "demolished" bit.

It's not the railway. It's a shed at the bottom of the 150 foot, East facing garden.

Beak's Hill Road, Birmingham.

OK, looked like it was the other side of the fence and a lot higher also. :dk:

I see what it is now, they are the windows in the loft at the rear of the bungalow in Rednal Road..........I thought it was big for a shed! ;)

Well, 9 months later and there's been movement (no pun intended), though it's still not clear what the owners intentions are :dk:.

Holy thread resurrection - for about 20 or so months there was no activity, adding fuel to various conspiracy theories - then some builders arrived and it's taking shape.

It's now absolutely enormous - and the new bit is much deeper than it is wide - look through the downstairs window or at the upper scaffolding run.

I'm slighty worried they are going to ruin that huge roof with interlocking concrete tiles - those packets don't look like plain tiles :crazy:.

Still - at least it wasn't demolished to make way for a small estate.

That could have made a nice episode for Dom Littlewood and Melinda Messenger .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom