c-class at the beach

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by Shude
I have a few more pics of those two, just gotta get a pic of my car at the right angle :)
couldn't be bothered to take another pic, just positioned the car in the right place for the clone job :)

Attachments

• 202steps2597.jpg
    202steps2597.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Jeez Nick how do you get the girl to reflect in your car's bonnet?? :cool: :devil:

*EDIT* and have you given the blonde in the pink trousers a 'tache? :p

S.

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
Jeez Nick how do you get the girl to reflect in your car's bonnet?? :cool: :devil:
Easy, stole the reflection from the bonnet of the car she was leaning on before, and re-coloured it :)
*EDIT* and have you given the blonde in the pink trousers a 'tache? :p
not intentionally! Prolly a jpeg artifact. Will fix it! :)

Originally posted by fuzzer
But , now youve started on my G/F thats taking it a bit far .....:D

Jason,

Tell your G/F in the pink trousers she'd pull more blokes if she shaved off her 'Hercule Poirot' moustache :p

:D

S.

Tell your G/F in the pink trousers she'd pull more blokes if she shaved off her 'Hercule Poirot' moustache :p
If she's his GF why would he want her to pull more blokes?

Here is a higher res crop of the pic, no 'tache see! No idea why one appears when it's lower res ;)

Attachments

• notache.jpg
    notache.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 25
Hehe she's waxed since yesterday ;) :p

I'm still mighty impressed by that bonnet reflection.

Do you still have that 'artist's impression' of a W202 with projector lens headlights, that you created for a member on BenzSport?

S.

Last edited:
Do you still have that 'artist's impression' of a W202 with projector lens headlights, that you created for a member on BenzSport?
Don't know where it is (maybe on an old HD) but it might still be on my webspace :) . If I can't find it I will create it again, wasn't too tricky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom