• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C43 AMG w202 estate

Another C36, hopefully this thread has become a W202 AMG thread and not just C43's...

View attachment 130436

M339 ODA has previously been mentioned a couple of years ago when it went through Anglia Auctions, but I don't know what it finished on.
Looks quite honest, still has it's early one piece AMG badge and correct early amber side indicators.
Nothing scary in the MOT history, (though currently expired) other than a corrosion advisory in 2019. Paint looks patchy and flaky in places.
Leather but no A/C...
Could be a nice project

Previously mentioned on this thread, but I did not want to resurrect a 2 year old thread if everyone is happy with C36 invaders into this thread
M339 ODA is back up for auction.
Aug 2022 it sold for £7036. be interesting to see what the market values early C36's at now.
Paint still looks patchy, reluctantly I feel the market is poor at the moment and it will end up sub £6k

Am I missing something - twenty grand for a 100k miler C43?

Looks ok in the brief advert but doesn’t seem anything special - it’s clearly had paint (wonky boot badges?) and the wheels look scabby?

IMG_0346.png

Looks ok in the brief advert but doesn’t seem anything special - it’s clearly had paint (wonky boot badges?) and the wheels look scabby?

View attachment 153368

Owned from new apparently but still only a £10k car at best if it needs a tidy up.

It’s been advertised as low as £10k in the last year or two.

View attachment 153368

It has appeared in this thread earlier, around July and September of last year 👍🏻

Apologies, the asking price for this blue one is £19,500 not £19,995.

Hi all, been reading this thread with interest as I am actively looking for a w202 c43 saloon and I am amazed at the prices that seem all over the place ! I viewed a silver one yesterday which was up for 12k but lack of history. I offered 9k which I thought was reasonable but looks like they holding out for a better offer.
I have subscribed to the Mercedes Enthusiast magazine in the hope some decent comes in on that. This blue one mentioned above seems to be so high I assume just beceause it’s one owner ?? Compared to the c36 the prices seem higher for less maintained cars ?
Any tips welcome for finding something for a fair price 👍

Yes there is a separate thread about this but in the interests of completeness, consistency and continuity I thought I would add it here.

W401KAM C43 saloon in blue, £19,995
My mate offered £15k here is the reply -

Hello. Thanks for your offer. I’d do £17k for a quick sale. How does that sound to you?

Regards Carsten

I need to increase the price of my one to a minimum of £30k :D
Interesting philosophy….set price, doesn’t sell, increase selling price……🤔

V227 KUK

All bids cancelled and auction ended early so I assume it’s been sold elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom