• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C43 AMG w202 estate

Very nice....but with the state my hands are usually in that would NOT be the right colour leather for any steering wheel I owned!!

1995 C36 AMG. M778 SKP
Low miles, looks honest enough with a few scabs. Big gaps in the MOT history.
May have had the factory infrared immobiliser removed (not a bad thing), as the ignition key is a regular one.
Screws holding the front air vents on (ugly but understandable).
A few other niggles that are easily corrected.
Built the month before mine, I think this could be a good indicator of where the market sees early C36's.
Going to err on the side of caution, and suggest a final hammer of £8300.

View attachment 149097

I looked when there were a few hours to go, and it was on circa £10,300 reserve not met. Unless anyone can see different, when you follow the link it says ended, but I can't see it in the Auction Results.

I looked when there were a few hours to go, and it was on circa £10,300 reserve not met. Unless anyone can see different, when you follow the link it says ended, but I can't see it in the Auction Results.
No, I can't find the auction result either 🤷🏼‍♂️

Now on eBay for £15,995.

Beautiful car, looks stunning. I have a 1:18 die-cast model 😍 👍

Not confident with the sellers ebay feedback rating though, will scare me slightly.

S961 NRH

View attachment 149129

Judging by the MOT history it was off the road for some corrosion to be dealt with between 2016 & 2020.

Well specced car, although the incorrect AMG badge on the boot would need to go 🙈. Doom and gloom interior, but looks clean apart from a bit of steering wheel wear.

Possibly another bargain, although it does have a reserve.

Sold for £6k

Sold for £6k
Another cheap car! Meanwhile other German super-saloons and estates of a similar vintage, and often much greater volume continue to appreciate! Baffling really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom