C43 AMG w202 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
V151 OHJ 133K £14K -

1624433689448.png

Changed hands quite a few times since the initial posting (4/2/2021)
with prices all over the place....

And now it has risen in price....£7,995 new photos mind....

And now it has risen in price....£7,995 new photos mind....

Saw that, look at the state of the seats etc !!

Disgusting.

Ok, so I still have a soft spot for my old C43/55 and will try to defend the current sellers pricing how I see it.
When I advertised it late last year, my selling price was based on what a similar condition standard C43 was selling for and what it would cost to convert to its 5.4Ltr current specification.
Given it sold at Christmas in the middle of a pandemic, perhaps I sold it too cheap and had done myself short, hey-ho, I will never know...

When you look at some of the current C43 asking prices, add in buying a 5.4Ltr engine (if you can find one) plus the work and £14k is not unreasonable as an asking price, especially the smiles per gallon and well documented history.

V887 YVV 105k -

1624813039505.png

That one has the same interior as the other one by the look of it, grubby wheel and all. I like the air freshener sticking out of the dash top; very classy....

Ok, so I still have a soft spot for my old C43/55 and will try to defend the current sellers pricing how I see it.
When I advertised it late last year, my selling price was based on what a similar condition standard C43 was selling for and what it would cost to convert to its 5.4Ltr current specification.
Given it sold at Christmas in the middle of a pandemic, perhaps I sold it too cheap and had done myself short, hey-ho, I will never know...

When you look at some of the current C43 asking prices, add in buying a 5.4Ltr engine (if you can find one) plus the work and £14k is not unreasonable as an asking price, especially the smiles per gallon and well documented history.

What sort of price did you let it go for, if I may ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom