C63 Amg Tyres 20' wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AdmysterC63

Hi all, currently have 20' wheels with Vredestein tyres on that have lasted fairly well but are a bit slippy, a few questions for u guys:
1) what tyres would you recommend and why ??
2) I have 225/35/20 on front and 255/30/20 on rears, can I go wider on the rears and what can I go to, cud I go to 265 or 275 and if I do what would I have to have on fronts, cheers for any assistance

Best on the market at the moment are the Conti 6's. Width wise it all depends on firstly what size your rear alloys are and secondly if you have any space to go wider. I would assume its pretty tight back there. And at a guess if you have a 9.5 rear then its totally doable to go 275 without issue.

fozi.g said:
Best on the market at the moment are the Conti 6's. Width wise it all depends on firstly what size your rear alloys are and secondly if you have any space to go wider. I would assume its pretty tight back there. And at a guess if you have a 9.5 rear then its totally doable to go 275 without issue.

Thanks m8 appreciate the response

Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Best tyre on the market

I've got the PS3's on my SL and they are excellent.
That must be one huge car you have there by the way :thumb:

Super sports or eagle f1

Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Best tyre on the market

The MPSS are a great tyre. I've even used them myself on lots of previous cars including my R35 GTR. But times have changed and the Conti 6's are the game changer. It also Depends on what car they go on but I found they are more compliant, grippy in wet and dry conditions and give less road noise than the MPSS's. They don't last as long but the other benefits outweigh this.

fozi.g said:
The MPSS are a great tyre. I've even used them myself on lots of previous cars including my R35 GTR. But times have changed and the Conti 6's are the game changer. It also Depends on what car they go on but I found they are more compliant, grippy in wet and dry conditions and give less road noise than the MPSS's. They don't last as long but the other benefits outweigh this.

I've got continental sport contact 6 and two sets of MPSS, all reviews point to the PS4S being superior, I'll get a set and report back on this thread.

So far, I prefer the feel of the MPSS.

Had conti 5s and the michelin pilot 4's. michis are far superior

C63some said:
Had conti 5s and the michelin pilot 4's. michis are far superior

The Michelin pilot 4 and Michelin pilot 4s are different tyres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom