C63 Coupe - build/ deals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matricks

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
Hi all,

hoping someone in the know can help as I’ve not turned up anything via search/ google.

After wanting a C43 for a while, but not being a fan of the facelift my attention has turned to the C63 - which was previously out of reach but now isn’t.

A while back I registered with the Mercedes ‘stock’ website and, as you do, saved a few cars - some with dealer offers, some without. At the time and right up till the new year there was a raft of offers and a ‘healthy’ dealer contribution. Most of these have now gone.

A look via the configurator shows that you can’t ‘build’ a 63 but you can’t an ‘S’

Has the 63 ceased production?
I assume the dealer offers are cyclical across the range, so in a few months they will be back round to the 63s that are ‘in stock’?

I’ve taken some advice on here and looked at Carwow, to the potentially ‘negotiate’ with a dealer - but they aren’t doing the straight 63 either - just the S.

Thoughts?

if @JBD is reading this, I’m in the market for a blue C63 Coupé...

Much Obliged.

Hi all,

hoping someone in the know can help as I’ve not turned up anything via search/ google.

After wanting a C43 for a while, but not being a fan of the facelift my attention has turned to the C63 - which was previously out of reach but now isn’t.

A while back I registered with the Mercedes ‘stock’ website and, as you do, saved a few cars - some with dealer offers, some without. At the time and right up till the new year there was a raft of offers and a ‘healthy’ dealer contribution. Most of these have now gone.

A look via the configurator shows that you can’t ‘build’ a 63 but you can’t an ‘S’

Has the 63 ceased production?
I assume the dealer offers are cyclical across the range, so in a few months they will be back round to the 63s that are ‘in stock’?

I’ve taken some advice on here and looked at Carwow, to the potentially ‘negotiate’ with a dealer - but they aren’t doing the straight 63 either - just the S.

Thoughts?

if @JBD is reading this, I’m in the market for a blue C63 Coupé...

Much Obliged.

Hi! The standard model has ceased production now, so it’s only the S available. Pop me an email with your spec requirements and I’ll have a look.

[email protected]

I know we do have a blue coupe available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JBD thanks that great thanks.

I’ll drop you an email.

Why has the c63 production stopped? Limited numbers?

@JBD thanks that great thanks.

I’ll drop you an email.

Why has the c63 production stopped? Limited numbers?

Saw your email, so I’ll have a look when I’m in her office tomorrow.

C Class is coming to the end of production and being honest, the standard model was never particularly popular compared to the S. I don’t think it’s really worth them offering in the UK with new emission testing costs etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JBD

Brilliant thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom