• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C63 has gone to a new home

supaer

Car
Here - C63s AMG - GONE - C63 507 - Here - Golf R - Here - BMW M135i - GONE - M4 Competition
Another C63 bites the dust, as per the thread below this i sold mine last week and i to have turned to the dark side, the M4 coupe is on the horizon for me.

I also have to say that the C63 was one of the best cars i have owned after my EP3 Civic Type R!!!

I will miss it and i will stick around to see what is going on, who knows when the next C63s becomes more affordable then i will defo look at it!!!

Let us know how you get on with the m4. Didn't fancy an M2?

Not really big enough and looks a bit boring on the inside! Will give my views on the M4 shortly (when i find one)

C63 owners seem to be dropping like flies!

If you don't mind me asking What made you decide on the m4 over the m3

Seems to be some cracking deals on competition pack cars circa 55k fully loaded... Only issue is they don't sound very good...!

I do actually prefer the m3 shape to the m4 however i dont really have the need for 4 doors and they are a little bit more expensive than the m4.

BMW and dealers are offering about 8-9k of anything they have in stock but not registered, Factory orders you only get about half that discount.

I know the noise isnt as good, however the warranty expired and i felt it was getting a bit old so i didnt want to keep it and have issues and i couldnt justify £1k on warranty, plus tyres and service in the next few months plus brakes!

I would love a black M3 however the one i want is a 15 plate or newer as they have different software and updated rear LED's etc and 2nd hand about 55k

I do actually prefer the m3 shape to the m4 however i dont really have the need for 4 doors and they are a little bit more expensive than the m4.

BMW and dealers are offering about 8-9k of anything they have in stock but not registered, Factory orders you only get about half that discount.

I know the noise isnt as good, however the warranty expired and i felt it was getting a bit old so i didnt want to keep it and have issues and i couldnt justify £1k on warranty, plus tyres and service in the next few months plus brakes!

I would love a black M3 however the one i want is a 15 plate or newer as they have different software and updated rear LED's etc and 2nd hand about 55k
How many miles were on your 63 mate ?

how were your discs ?

How the hell can you afford a 50K+ car if you don't fancy changing the brakes and tyres? Is everything on finance these days?

How the hell can you afford a 50K+ car if you don't fancy changing the brakes and tyres? Is everything on finance these days?

Bit harsh mate , it's maybe more about having reassurance of a new car in its warranty term than anything else and the associated "risk" or "hassle" of driving a £50k motor out of warranty and investing in all associated breakages/and Serviceable/ replaceable items that can turn people off - look at how many 2013 c63's there are for sale at the moment for example !

More to the point ..... How can you afford those clk63 brakes ! Last time i checked they were £1000++ for just discs on front :p:D (that last bit if just a playful joke by the way)

But in all seriousness - each to their own and all that jazz

Lovely car the M4. Nearly jumped into one before Xmas. Just couldn't justify the fact it's no faster than the PPP C63.

Went to vmax in April and was quicker in my mapped C63 than the mapped, new build M3 that I ran against, twice.

Can't beat the new BMW interior though. Far superior to the Merc.

Enjoy, and get mapped.

Had an M4 for a few days recently. It's a very very fast and capable machine but does struggle to put the power down. The sound is subjective and you may end up preferring it to the AMG.

Had an M4 for a few days recently. It's a very very fast and capable machine but does struggle to put the power down. The sound is subjective and you may end up preferring it to the AMG.

This where I see everything going . High power , lighter cars .
RWD only , is gonna be a handful for many folk soon . Skilled drivers and track day lovers will relish in it , but avg Joe will want AWD for a little reassurance .
Hence A45, the new potential C40 or whatever its called , even Lambos are converting ...
My C63 has been a hoot , but it does have its limits that shouldn't be crossed in the wrong hands

I looked at used and nearly bought a December 2015 car for £52k, I decided to look at new and I ended up getting 15/16 % off my factory order M3 Competition Pack, so around £55k for a £65k spec car. The next two weeks would be a good time for a good deal as its end of quarter. Let me know if you want my dealers contact details.

Lovely car the M4. Nearly jumped into one before Xmas. Just couldn't justify the fact it's no faster than the PPP C63.

Went to vmax in April and was quicker in my mapped C63 than the mapped, new build M3 that I ran against, twice.

Can't beat the new BMW interior though. Far superior to the Merc.

Enjoy, and get mapped.

Arguable the interior bit ...
Only nicer if u need specsavers...

Little Lofty said:
I looked at used and nearly bought a December 2015 car for £52k, I decided to look at new and I ended up getting 15/16 % off my factory order M3 Competition Pack, so around £55k for a £65k spec car. The next two weeks would be a good time for a good deal as its end of quarter. Let me know if you want my dealers contact details.

New 205 C63 interior far better place to be than the new M3/4, imo.

That's fair enough mate. For me the m3 would be the one as I need 4 doors and think the arches give it a purposful stance over the m4. Wasn't aware they had an update in 2015, will have to keep that in mind if I ever look into getting one

Enjoy the m4!

New 205 C63 interior far better place to be than the new M3/4, imo.

Yes I think I agree, the interior would be near perfect if it wasn't for the IPad. I think the BMW interior is slightly more sporty against the luxury of the C63. I almost went for a new C43 but have niggling doubts over the gearbox, my only real gripe with the C63 was the gearbox, so I didn't want to chance it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom