Calling C32 owners!!

Gaz74

Car
C32 AMG
As an owner of a C32 AMG, I feel that they could do with a slightly more meaningful exhaust note, to suit the wonderful performance that these cars offer. I spoke to Olly at Prestige today about the cat/resonator delete modification he offers for these cars =
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/engine/108647-c32-decat-resonator-delete-pipe.html

Now, understandably so, he needs to get these pipes fabricated but to make it economically viable for him, it requires a minimum of four sets to be made up. So, are there 3 more owners out there that fancy getting this done? I'm well up for it, but need to find more people to get involved.
Any others out there that are interested????
:)

jonathanc

Car
E270 Avantgarde Estate
I'm tempted but need to pay out for spark plugs, pads and a service so this will have to wait :(
That's the problem with w203s - they give you so many opportunties to spend money!!

OP
OP
Gaz74

Gaz74

Car
C32 AMG
I understand mate, 12 plugs ain't cheap! Looks like this idea might have to go on the back burner for a while then...

OP
OP
Gaz74

Gaz74

Car
C32 AMG
I thought more owners would be up for this :( Well, looks like I'll just have to get it made locally then.

elite_504

Car
W205 C200 SE EE estate
I have some CAT delete pipeles, all four cats deleted. I can't in all honesty say it made a huge difference to the noise as there is still a hulking great silencer at the back of the car to muffle thigs. I have mine for sale, so PM me if interested (I'm rubbish at following threads)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom