• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Chauffeur for the day

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
This forum has always been good to me, so I'm asking you lovely people if you can possibly help me out. A good few years ago I asked the forum for a chauffeur for my son's graduation and in true MBClub style you guys helped. So, in June I have a big birthday and although I'm not one for doing things for my birthday, my sister insists that we do (we share the same birthday but aren't twins). So she has booked for us to have lunch in Brighton. I love driving but for this occasion I'd like us to be chauffeured. So if anyone would like to be my chauffeur for the day (Saturday 8th June) pick up from Essex, to my sister and husband in Redhill, Surrey then off to Brighton. A few hours for lunch and then back to Essex via Redhill. Thanks

This forum has always been good to me, so I'm asking you lovely people if you can possibly help me out. A good few years ago I asked the forum for a chauffeur for my son's graduation and in true MBClub style you guys helped. So, in June I have a big birthday and although I'm not one for doing things for my birthday, my sister insists that we do (we share the same birthday but aren't twins). So she has booked for us to have lunch in Brighton. I love driving but for this occasion I'd like us to be chauffeured. So if anyone would like to be my chauffeur for the day (Saturday 8th June) pick up from Essex, to my sister and husband in Redhill, Surrey then off to Brighton. A few hours for lunch and then back to Essex via Redhill. Thanks
You could do with an S class for the day !

Any takers or any personal recommendations welcome, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom