Debadging a new car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm curious, why are you so aggresive on this subject? Has someone with a personal plate and debadged car upset you? :dk:

I think the "accuser" has some issues... :D

Edit: Sorry guys, I seem to be in argumentative mood today! :D

Well, as long as SWMBO is happy.... :D

If I upbadge does that extend my penis?

If so, I must be H U G E !!! (i just put E6000 on my car!!!) :D :D Hey guys, I've got a personal plate AND debadged car!!!! Ooo-er... :D

Hmmm...maybe... makes you wonder what other "biological" words we can get away with.. :D

So, to summarise - debadging equals small penis? Maybe we should have a poll?! :D (this is going in a funny direction... )

I think the "accuser" has some issues... :D

Edit: Sorry guys, I seem to be in argumentative mood today! :D

When did we allow the word "issues" to replace the proper word in the context which is "problems"? It's all part of the using words to obscure meaning culture, nobody ever says "in the future" it's now the anodyne "going forward", what does "ramp up" mean, what is a "step change"? Why do we allow this stupid devaluation of our language into jargon?

As to the original point, "when I became a man I put away childish things" like trying to claim my dad is bigger than your dad, or my car is better than yours, or I can't remember my own name unless it's on my numberplate.

"Vanity, vanity,all is vanity" (the bible, not me)

Thank you for the lecture, most appreciated! :D

Now, "moving forward"... :D

Hi Folks,

Been a lurker for couple of months and now signed up, first post. :)

I have a new E250 CDi Coupe Sport on order to pick up in the new year and the dealer mentioned in passing about some buyers having all badges taken off for new car delivery.

What is the purpose of this? Is this something I should be considering?

Ta.

Tommy

I am one of those who prefers to have no badges at all, it keeps the lookers (if there is such a word) guessing...

Oh dear.... (see post #53.) :D (joking!)

"Vanity, vanity,all is vanity" (the bible, not me)

Wow! - we've gone from debadging through to genital chit-chat and now bible-quotes. This is some thread! Not sure how we ended up at the Bible but the likely result is therefore that we will all be saved from our sins and ego so it's all OK and go out there and have your portrait painted on the bonnet! :crazy:

So, to summarise - debadging equals small penis? Maybe we should have a poll?! :D (this is going in a funny direction... )

That would be a good one but I suspect a little under reported on one side. I'm too busy hating BMW drivers (and Audi drivers are getting the same way) to hate personalised plate users. I've only got so much RAM I can afford to use to include them. If someone could wipe out BMWs then I could move on to the plates issue.
Does anyone actually know why it's always a BMW driver that drives like a complete c**k? Is it something they put in the aircon or do you have to have undriving lessons before you are allowed to drive one?

Wow! - we've gone from debadging through to genital chit-chat and now bible-quotes. This is some thread! Not sure how we ended up at the Bible but the likely result is therefore that we will all be saved from our sins and ego so it's all OK and go out there and have your portrait painted on the bonnet! :crazy:
Varity is the spice of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom