• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Discounted servicing at Lancaster group

aka$h

MB Enthusiast
Car
Anything with a 3 Pointed Star!
Just found out, cars over 6 years old qualify for their classic rate
Service A £150
Service B £275
Inc VAT

By far the best value Ive seen from a MB dealer. My car is booked in on monday, on a 210 its worth keeping up with mobilio life.

For cars over 3 years old they offer the standard 10% off parts and 20% off labour.

Available in all 5 of their branches

Lakeside
Southend
Chelmsford
Colchester
Ipswich

http://www.lancastermercedesbenz.co.uk/

Click the branch you want then, go to "offers and events", then "service offers", the on the left side "platinum plus club" or "platinum classic club".

Now that is VERY cheap !!!!! Shame there isn't anything close to London.

Is that just labour, or standard service parts (ie oil) included ?

Here is the new link. http://www.lancasterplc.com/portal_frameset_mbpc.htm I just booked mine in at their Lakeside branch. £150 all inc for the A service....impressive.....and they do Saturdays. I rang around all over the place and nobody could beat that price and they were stunned when I told them, hoping that they would match it.

Last edited:
Shame there isn't anything close to London.
Shame they are ~300 miles from Lancaster! :rolleyes:

In fact I'm going to write to them, they should either move to Lancaster or change their name, shouldn't take them long to do either and will reduce the confusion! ;)

Shame they are ~300 miles from Lancaster! :rolleyes:

In fact I'm going to write to them, they should either move to Lancaster or change their name, shouldn't take them long to do either and will reduce the confusion! ;)

My surname is Watford at least I had my shop in Watford,it caused some problems, but that's something else

MB of Hull are also offering 30% labour discount on cars 3 years old, 40% on cars 4 years old and 50% on cars 5 years old. That's it, no free labour on cars at 10 years.

Inchcape group regularly mail me and advertise in our local paper with discounted servicing - and there's no mention of minimum age limits.
The prices vary by model but are typically £199 for an A service and £324 for a B service. It was originally a limited time offer but their Chester branch told me they'd honour the price anytime.
Inchcape dealers are in the Midlands and North West.
http://rsi-cda.mercedes-benz.com/content/unitedkingdom/retailer-M/inchcape_ma/en/home/inchcape.html
click on "find a site".

I had my CLK55 serviced at my usual MB dealer.

An "A" service was £103 all in (I brought my own oil) .. as it was in the 7 years plus group (even if the car was 6 years and 10 months only).

Lancaster Group's special pricing does not apply to AMG. The best they could offer was £190 all in (own oil).

I had my CLK55 serviced at my usual MB dealer.

An "A" service was £103 all in (I brought my own oil) .. as it was in the 7 years plus group (even if the car was 6 years and 10 months only).

Lancaster Group's special pricing does not apply to AMG. The best they could offer was £190 all in (own oil).

Hi,

That sounds good ....who is the dealer ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom