Do you drive a black Mercedes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The store definitely won't do that.
If they have it , make a Subject Access Request and pay the £10 fee : they MUST comply .

Why didn’t they note his reg plate? Can you not ask the carpark operator if any CCTV cameras have recorded it?

Hi mate, mother in law has dementia and was getting a bit distressed, wife was trying to get her into her car while still being bullied verbally from the man in the car who then saw his opportunity to drive away.

Not the same as you or I having to deal with the situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Giving black Mercedes drivers a bad name, was it an AMG [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

My Mercedes is also black [emoji3]

Hi mate, mother in law has dementia and was getting a bit distressed, wife was trying to get her into her car while still being bullied verbally from the man in the car who then saw his opportunity to drive away.

Just a thought : there may have been other witnesses - it sounds like the sort of thing that would turn heads .

You could do worse than speak to your local newspaper and see if they might run a story asking for witnesses to come forward . This is just the sort of thing that local papers LOVE to publish : " two vulnerable ladies bullied by horrible person in Black mercedes " .

At the very least this person might see it and , since he knows who he is , he might worry that someone DID see it and might come forward .

Also worth reporting to police ( not expecting much to happen , but puts the incident on record ) since it is an offence not to report such an incident as soon as practically possible and in any case within 24 hours .

If traced by other means , he could then potentially be charged with this offence .

Well she doesn’t want to take this further, she thinks it’s a waste of time because even if we could trace this chap he would definitely deny he had done any damage, and the insurance would declare it a knock for knock claim and she would then loose her NCB and her premium would go up next year.

Reactions: 219

Hey Pal, ah I see, sorry to hear someone has acted in such a horrid way. :( hope you get it sorted, I’d try asking the store if they have cctv footage
Abs

Well she doesn’t want to take this further, she thinks it’s a waste of time because even if we could trace this chap he would definitely deny he had done any damage, and the insurance would declare it a knock for knock claim and she would then loose her NCB and her premium would go up next year.

Not possible: if CCTV shows him hitting a parked car , it is ENTIRELY his fault and they are BLAMELESS . No possibility of a knock for knock claim .

Besides - unless he claims for damage to his car , which he can’t because he denied there was any collision, then he can’t make any claim against your relatives, hence no knock for knock .

Maybe black AMGs bring out the worst in some people.

I was driving through Stubbington towards the A27 on Thursday, 13th June, around 2030. 2 cars in front of me, a black Merc behind. Due to the car at the front we are all doing around 30/35mph. which, considering the area, was pretty sensible.

I'd left a couple of car lengths to the car in front to save me constantly hitting the brake everytime he did, but the Merc driver behind me obviously thought that I was "wasting" road space because as we were all starting to slow fopr a red light he swooped around through the RH turn lane to get in front of me.

And there he was forced to stay for the mile or so until a section of dual carriageway came up.

LG.

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom