• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Double bunk bed, 2 mattresses, wardrobe, chest of drawers...

rascalmaster

MB Enthusiast
Car
Brabus D5 (E280 CDI) Avantgarde, E280 CDI Sport Estate, E320 Avantgarde now sold
I love this car!!
... Got some strange looks when we walked towards it pushing two full trolleys :-)

image-3438115034.jpg

I wouldn't have liked to be in the passenger seat!

i did a car boot sale in the W124 at the weekend. the amount i managed to fit in there was outstanding. you cant beat them

3 meter length is the longest I've had in mine.

8ft 10" Sleepers are the biggest (but obviously the boot didn't shut with them)

Always makes me smile people at Ikea trying to fit stuff in cars outside, removing the packaging and trying every which way...

What will last longer? a W210 with its rust, or the Ikea products? :D

with my 2 lil ones; if it aint cast iron and nailed to the floorboards; it's getting smashed anyways!... doesn't pay to buy expensive stuff around mine!

with my 2 lil ones; if it aint cast iron and nailed to the floorboards; it's getting smashed anyways!... doesn't pay to buy expensive stuff around mine!

We've got 3 small boys so went there for similar reasons :)

Have to say though I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality, absolutely zero issues and some of the stuff is 6 years old now.

We've got 3 small boys so went there for similar reasons :)

Have to say though I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality, absolutely zero issues and some of the stuff is 6 years old now.

Two of our friends have IKEA kitchens. The oldest being in for 6 years.

They have neither had any issues with the quality and the sturdiness of the units.

The only problem for most people is that for a run of units, top and bottom, 40 feet in length, they only paid £2500. That's way too little for most people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom