East Yorkshire Virtual breakfast meet Saturday 27th June 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still gently looking every day for a W216 CL 500 in a decent colour combo. A 4.7TT with the "passion leather" and distronic, A friend has bought one recently and it looks lovely, albeit in the standard mercedes uniform.
Reality dictates that a newer estate car will come first as my wife has a mental block on the 100,000 miles, not an issue for our Volvo i feel but a newer V70 is a nice mile muncher.

Morning peeps late as usual, sorry. Breakfast is a lovely cup of hot black coffee

I keep an eye out and there is a gorgeous SLC over in Hull 200 petrol final edition in bright yellow it looks stunning

I like yellow but was saving it for my Ferrari or a GTC 😁

Sacrelidge you can’t have a yellow Ferrari lol it’s got to be red ;)
There too common, every millionaire has one :rolleyes: and I like to be a bit different, a car that I did see a picture of that took my fancy, was a green C63 coupe that Andy said was for the Australian market I think. The colour makes it look special 👍C8D775D1-98DC-403A-A3EE-31FBF62288E9.jpeg

There too common, every millionaire has one :rolleyes: and I like to be a bit different, a car that I did see a picture of that took my fancy, was a green C63 coupe that Andy said was for the Australian market I think. The colour makes it look special 👍View attachment 98395
I see your point I suppose that’s why I like the SLC in yellow so much as it’s different.

Thanks Dave👍

Looking very nice Andy was it a difficult job to get them off 🤔 Looks like you’ve been busy with the polish as well :cool:

Hi Paul, They where very difficult to get off as everything on that exhaust system is made of stainless steel. I would not want to tackle it again.
But as I said the outcome was well worth the pain of undertaking the job.
Polish whats that:dk:

Hi Paul, They where very difficult to get off as everything on that exhaust system is made of stainless steel. I would not want to tackle it again.
But as I said the outcome was well worth the pain of undertaking the job.
Polish whats that:dk:
The back of the car is looking very clean and shinny, we can see your reflection 😎

I may have given it a small polish with the orbital. I suppose it does look quite shiny, but in reality the paint on my car is not in very good
condition:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom