East Yorkshire Breakfast Meeting & more - Sunday 8th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
  1. Andy & Dan - C63 507 - Piebald Inn 2 X The Irish Draught
  2. Andy - C63 - Piebald Inn - Skewbald
  3. Fasty-S/C Brit - Piebald - The shire
  4. Dave - SLK 250 CDI - Piebald - The Bhutia
  5. Paul - A45 - piebald - Skewbald
  6. Lee - Rat mobile- Piebald - Holsteiner pie - No breakfast
  7. ToeKnee - SL 500 Breakfast only
  8. Tim & Camille - C63 - Piebald x 2 ??
  9. Richy - E63 - Waterwheel....and a bit of the drive
  10. Pete - SLK350 Waterwheel....and a bit of the drive ( work + other stuff in the way of the Pie )
  11. Paul - SLK 55 - Piebald - Irish Draught
  12. Dave - E55K - Breakfast only
  13. Brian - SLK 55 - Piebald - Ridley pie
  14. Terry - Boxster - Piebald x 1 ?
  15. Tim - a35- Piebald - Heavy Weight Hunter
Thanks to everyone who has let me know their choice of pie so far :thumb: , could those that haven’t please let me know so I can send the list through to the Piebald Inn. :)

Hi Folks

I’ve let the Piebald Inn know the choice of pie for those people who have informed me. Those who haven’t made a choice will be able to choose from what is available on the day. I think Brian’s choice is The Native Pony .

3. Fasty-S/C Brit - Piebald - The Shire
  10. Pete - SLK350 Waterwheel....and a bit of the drive ( work + other stuff in the way of the Pie )
  13. Brian - SLK 55 - Piebald - the Native Pony (Steak and Kidney)
  15. Tim - A35- Piebald - Heavy Weight Hunter

Cheers

Andy :)

Hi folks

Arrangements for Sunday.

The Waterwheel is open for business from 9.30 am but it shouldn’t be a problem if you arrive a bit early. I’ve let the staff know how many to expect for breakfast. We have quite a long drive of around 120 miles to get to The Piebald so please make sure you’re well fuelled up when you arrive at The Waterwheel.

We need to leave the Waterwheel by 11 am at the latest we then go cross country to Elvington then onto Malton , and for those who did Eden Camp , the same route to The Lion Inn on the North Yorkshire Moors for a pit stop around 1.15 pm. We then have about an hours drive back towards Eden Camp and on to Hunmanby to hopefully arrive at The Piebald Inn by 2.45 pm. We are booked in for 3pm so we should be eating soon after , all being well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday.

Andy :)

9-B6-B89-EA-2-B6-E-45-C2-AE01-4289-ADD02-D38.png

I’m nearly ready, had my two cream crackers a banana, a quick fifty lengths and I should be in peak condition for Sunday :banana:

Attachments

• EFC3518E-4C80-452C-B1E9-C9941A7B025A.jpeg
    EFC3518E-4C80-452C-B1E9-C9941A7B025A.jpeg
    927.1 KB · Views: 10
Just need to fuel up at the weekend. Car all washed and freshly sealed. Fingers crossed for a nice dry run.

Just need to fuel up at the weekend. Car all washed and freshly sealed. Fingers crossed for a nice dry run.

Dave

It’s looking dry but cloudy so fingers crossed it will be tops down, roofs open and radios off as there should be plenty of engine music :) , if Lee doesn’t drown out everyone else’s with the Ratmobile :D

Looks a great jaunt Andy, my neck of the woods too. I won’t be able to come unfortunately :(. I have been to The Piebald and it was very nice.
BTW there is a Shell garage that sells V Power you will be passing on the right as you get to Staxton Roundabout, just as you leave the A64 onto the A1039 to head to Hunmanby. Just in case you get heavy on the loud pedal!
Have a great day :)

Looks a great jaunt Andy, my neck of the woods too. I won’t be able to come unfortunately :(. I have been to The Piebald and it was very nice.
BTW there is a Shell garage that sells V Power you will be passing on the right as you get to Staxton Roundabout, just as you leave the A64 onto the A1039 to head to Hunmanby. Just in case you get heavy on the loud pedal!
Have a great day :)

Hi
Hopefully it will be a great day out. Thanks for the tip on V Power, hopefully if we are fully fuelled at The Waterwheel and won’t need a fuel stop. Plenty of photos next week ;)

Andy

Anyone meeting at south cave services on way to Howden ?

16. Pete - ?
  17. Sweetiepie- SL190 - Breakfast only

Just breakfast for me boys, got too much on at home. Might have to have a trip up for that pie challenge at some point though

16. Pete - C124 - Breakfast only
  17. Sweetiepie- SL190 - Breakfast only
  18. ?

Just breakfast for me boys, got too much on at home. Might have to have a trip up for that pie challenge at some point though

I’m going to ask if they do a Christmas Dinner Pie nearer the festive season, probably called “The Rudolf” :D if they do it might be the basis for the “East Yorkshire Breakfast Club Christmas Do” ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom