Erroneous French speeding ticket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The whole point is that this DOES differ between Scots and English law .

Simply erecting a sign does not constitute a contract in Scots Law - a contract has to be agreed on by all parties concerned before it can be entered into.
I strongly suggest that you read the Act I referenced in an earlier post (sections 90-odd through 100-odd), which clearly states that a parking contract will be formed by the presence of signage.

Even if you choose not to believe that to be the case now (and I have provided a link to a commentary on a Scottish case, written by a Scottish lawyer that says it is the case today), it absolutely will be once the relevant regulation is published by the Scottish legislature.

I strongly suggest that you read the Act I referenced in an earlier post (sections 90-odd through 100-odd), which clearly states that a parking contract will be formed by the presence of signage.

Even if you choose not to believe that to be the case now (and I have provided a link to a commentary on a Scottish case, written by a Scottish lawyer that says it is the case today), it absolutely will be once the relevant regulation is published by the Scottish legislature.
I have read it , and if you read it properly , you will find that it does NOT say that anywhere therein .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom