Eurocharged Re-map Before/After Dyno Chart?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With the MSL specific map is the throttle as sensitive as with Eurocharged?

Throttle response is noticeably smoother.

Not as many pops and bangs (But still more than stock).

I got 5bhp more than my Eurocharged map, but in honesty that was probably due to the new car being mapped on a cold day v a hot summers day.

Last edited:
What is the main difference between msl's map and eurocharged?

Must Admit...... I'm not sure.....:dk::dk: Maybe one of the guys from MSL will add their comment.

But I'm totally happy with it.

What is the main difference between msl's map and eurocharged?
I asked the same question and was told Eurocharged wanted £2000 for there map so went for Msl map instead this was about 3 years ago. If there's a performance difference I am not paying 2k to find out. Msl remap 520bhp 481 ft tq.

The Eurocharged map is specifically designed and written for the car in question.

The MSL map is very similar, though generic for all the M156 engines. It can however be tweaked for a specific application or modification.

The Eurocharged map is specifically designed and written for the car in question.

The MSL map is very similar, though generic for all the M156 engines. It can however be tweaked for a specific application or modification.

Agree..... And Disagree.....

The Eurocharged map in not necessarily written for the car in question, as most are downloaded with a generic map based on the specification of the car and through experience gained from previously identically modified cars, it is not necessarily live mapped to tweek it to your specific car.

The MSL Map appears to be the same, based on previous experience with identically modified cars.

They are only specific to your car if they are live mapped.

Having said that, for most peoples cars having something like a secondary decat, aftermarket filters, the map (Eurocharged or MSL) is going to be pretty much spot on, without venturing into any areas of risk to the engine (Too much advanced timing, running close to a lean AFR).

At MSL for instance, after the map is downloaded it is ran up on the rolling road where items such as the AFR (Air to fuel ratio) are checked, make sure it is within the safe parameters, but not necessarily adjusted.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom