Example letter of complaint

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very well composed indeed :cool:

The letter does not appear to have very successful and therefore is not a very good example of a letter of complaint. It needed a clause along the lines of ' If I do not receive a reply from you by ...., I shall assume you do not intend to reply and I will copy my letter to (mags, media etc) with the footnote that you did not deem it worthy of a response'.

l5foye said:
The letter does not appear to have very successful and therefore is not a very good example of a letter of complaint. It needed a clause along the lines of ' If I do not receive a reply from you by ...., I shall assume you do not intend to reply and I will copy my letter to (mags, media etc) with the footnote that you did not deem it worthy of a response'.

Yes re-visiting it, I agree on your first point, it was missing a 'deadline'.

Though I'm not sure if intentions to copy the issue to various media sources works or not, when I've used this as a tool, the responses tend to go cold. I guess they think it's calling bluff. I've had much better responses being more diplomatic, but that's based on my small sample.

My employer's customer services department at any rate, tend to wait on the 'I will be consulting my solicitor/taking you to court' messages.
Though physical 'screamers' on the other hand, seem quite effective in getting results, same for other customer service departments?

l5foye said:

Quite, so good it didn't get a reply...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom