• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Fancy a 545 bhp Nissan Juke?

R120 said:
I found the X6 pretty hilarious

I have a soft spot for the super duke, mainly because it's so ugly and so ridiculous that I can help but take a shine to it

The X6 is probably the closest thing to the Duke. I love BMWs, I think they are amazing but they are Bavarian and I remove them from typical German cars....

It's a Juke (Box) rather than a Duke (of Wellington).

It's definitely not a pretty car and they are marmite cars.

They are great cars and drive and handle well in standard form so the R will be nuts.

I like the quirky looks but I can totally understand why people hate them...

I see at least one or two daily so they are certainly popular.

Juke / Duke

Either way, it's a bloody hazard.

Think they forgot to take the prototype wraps off........no just a really ugly car!

Aha ... after a bit of Googling, it's a British concept, design, and build!

[YOUTUBE]PP5MBWVYizg[/YOUTUBE]

There's an Autocar review of this original concept version on YouTube too - they loved it.

I suspect we are going to see WRX Juke soon...

That would also make sense. Car was developed by RML in Northants, they are a motorsport outfit.

In the paper this morning they were talking about a price tag of £200,000 for this car ...

Good lord... can pick a GTR up for £30k now...

If anyone has £200k burning a hole in their pocket enough to consider one of those Juke-R's they really ought to consider an Underground Racing twin turbo Lambo Gallardo, they're insane things but still beautiful and rare - and in cases of brand new models they're warranted by Lambo/UR as well

I was following one yesterday,the standard model. The ugliest :eek: piece if metal or plastic i have ever seen :ban::ban::ban::ban:

Saw this in the paper yesterday. £100k was the price mentioned. To be built in UK and probably max 20 cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom