Fat Bint on Horse Slags off my pet welfare decisions......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
So before the inevitable slating of me begins just to clarify the background.

I have 2 Irish former Racing Greyhounds that both had a pretty £hitty start to life.

Secondly Greyhounds have exceptionally thin skin that not only makes them more prone to suffering from low temperatures but their skin is very easy to damage (Google Greyhound skin tears, it's not nice) Hence the reason why most Greyhounds you see wear coats even in the summer.

So now you are aware of my facts let us continue..........

So innocently walking the hounds minding my own business. 2 Horses and riders go past. The fat cow rider (the relevance of the fat bit will be revealed soon before all the fat wokes start chipping in) shouts loudly to her mate (definitely so I could hear) "I bloody hate it when idiot owners mollycoddle their dogs and force them to wear coats, it's just not natural for them"

I am a big boy but the one thing you do not do is question how I look after my dogs. Something just went pop in my brain. So I walked up and poked her in her blobby leg and said why don't you mind your own business, commenting about things you know sod all about. I'm entitled to my fcking opinions she replied. So I replied well you obviously know f£ck all about animal welfare as otherwise you would not be inflicting that poor horse with your fat body, look at it poor thing it's knackered. Fck off she replied so I wobbled her leg and said you done well actually getting on the horse, some form of crane ? To which she burst into tears and trotted off.

Fast forward a few days and whilst walking the dogs again a car screeches up beside me and a weasley bloke jumps out and starts ranting at me for upsetting his wife. So after a few choice words and some pushing and shoving and the dogs getting somewhat upset (they are not aggressive in the slightest) off he went. Funnily enough not seen her down my road since.

Let the slating commence :)

Funnily enough although I saw red at the time being called an idiot for caring for my dogs, I'm not angry or pi££ed off about it all. I just really don't understand why people can't keep their pig headed opinions to themselves 🤷‍♂️ She could have just said the comment to her mate after I had gone past ?

a weasley bloke jumps out and starts ranting at me for upsetting his wife. :)

Reading through the post and the description of the couple, it reminded me of this :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

K

Whilst I agree that she was commenting on something she knew nothing about, I don't think fat shaming her was required - I don't think shaming anybody for anything is required. A better approach would have been to question her knowledge on greyhounds and have an intelligent argument with her rather than completely knocking all of the confidence out of her and effectively bullying her. For all you know that might have been the first time she'd had the courage to get on a horse, you knew nothing about her in the same way she knew nothing about greyhounds.

Whilst I agree that she was commenting on something she knew nothing about, I don't think fat shaming her was required - I don't think shaming anybody for anything is required. A better approach would have been to question her knowledge on greyhounds and have an intelligent argument with her rather than completely knocking all of the confidence out of her and effectively bullying her. For all you know that might have been the first time she'd had the courage to get on a horse, you knew nothing about her in the same way she knew nothing about greyhounds.
She needed bringing down a peg or two.

Seems she is a bully herself

i wonder what her account would be? You’re account is pretty self damning and I’d be ashamed if I lost it like that. You “ poked her in her blobby leg“, that is an assault on a female, are you crazy? All because of a comment about your dogs. You seem to have anger management issues and need to develop a thicker skin

For all you know that might have been the first time she'd had the courage to get on a horse, you knew nothing about her in the same way she knew nothing about greyhounds.

I know exactly who she is and what she is like. She is well known especially after one of her wild dogs escaped and killed another dog.

i wonder what her account would be? You’re account is pretty self damning and I’d be ashamed if I lost it like that. You “ poked her in her blobby leg“, that is an assault on a female, are you crazy? All because of a comment about your dogs. You seem to have anger management issues and need to develop a thicker skin

I am fully aware what it seems like and what replies I was likely to receive hence the first line of my original post.

But calling somebody an idiot that you do not even know is asking for trouble.

I do not have anger issues the complete opposite really and a poke in the leg is somewhat reserved compared to what others would have done.

When I take the dogs out at night I see at least 2 builder types walking rotties and pit bulls smoking joints and doing deals, what do you think they would have done to some woman randomly calling them an idiot ?

You are of course correct but this is the real world. Some people there is just no helping and a short sharp shock is required.

I still don't think that body shaming her was the way to go, that came from pure anger and not thinking and was a knee jerk reaction. Shaming anybody for anything is out of order as far as I'm concerned. How would you like it if somebody shamed you for how you look, things you do or the life you lead? You never fully know somebody's situation unless you're very close to them - you know of this person and her reputation but you don't actually know her. How would you feel if she'd gone home and slashed her wrists because of your shaming?

I still don't think that body shaming her was the way to go, that came from pure anger and not thinking and was a knee jerk reaction. Shaming anybody for anything is out of order as far as I'm concerned. How would you like it if somebody shamed you for how you look, things you do or the life you lead? You never fully know somebody's situation unless you're very close to them - you know of this person and her reputation but you don't actually know her. How would you feel if she'd gone home and slashed her wrists because of your shaming?

Unfortunately cause and effect. Like I said she had a dig at me about my animal welfare and the fat shaming was only mentioned to have a dig about her animal welfare. If she had not been on a horse I would have just said fck off and mind your own business, which is what she should have done in the first place

Brilliant:D that's just brightened up my day
Better watch, you have some of the contributors on here in a tizzy. They will be wanting to slap your hand. Oh, that's not allowed now
Hope you meet her again for part 2, cant wait for another laugh:banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom