Finally found a set of AMG in the size i wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They should look great on the C55.

Hiya. I am Maidstone Prison on the Tuesday for all day meetings, staying overnight in Watford and planning to get to Sittingbourne by 10am to pick up the wheels. Chap i am buying the wheels from say's that A2 Tyres is the best place to get my wheels and tyres fitted. - did you want to meet up?

Maybe but I've got to deliver relatives to the station mid morning so it might be difficult.

Tudu, they are lovely - would have loved them on my SL :)

- Especially as I cant justifty swopping my existing turbine things to the 19" AMG styling IV multipiece wheels and changing the tyres also

Richard

Tudu, they are lovely - would have loved them on my SL :)

- Especially as I cant justifty swopping my existing turbine things to the 19" AMG styling IV multipiece wheels and changing the tyres also

Richard

Thanks. Still thinking about those shiny multipiece. Remind me are they 19x8.5 F 19x9.5R i thought they were 18's?

Ive got 2 of the AMG styling IV 18" multipiece (8.5J I think) suitable for C class etc etc - will go look in shed tomorrow :)

The bolt size is too small for the SL, and I cant get the right offset for the other 2 wheels on the SL in 18"

Richard

Ive got 2 of the AMG styling IV 18" multipiece (8.5J I think) suitable for C class etc etc - will go look in shed tomorrow :)

The bolt size is too small for the SL, and I cant get the right offset for the other 2 wheels on the SL in 18"

Richard

Are the 18's 8.5 front wheels, and whats the offset? If they are front wheels I will check with Chris at Alloywheelsdirect and see if he has 2 in 9.5 for the rear. Might well be interested. Could do a deal with the AMG III's i just won on ebay.

8.5Jx18 ET30 with the normal size bolt hole, not the larger SL/E class bolt hole. (i.e same as the SL wheels you have but with the correct bolt size for your car) - also they have the centre caps with them

They've had tyres on but never been on the road.

Cheers

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom