Forum Membership

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How did you get into the dream?

I was just talking with Dieselman about the benefits of drinking ATF.
He's champion jockey in the Dubai Camel Racing scene and MOCAS was there selling hot dogs.
Oh My God, that's spooky! I had exactly the same dream...

Oh My God, that's spooky! I had exactly the same dream...

Sorry I couldn't make it, Ringway prebooked.

As Geunther would say...

EGkTe8rUYAAfEOc.jpg
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
I have just spent an hour detailing the solution to the problem detailed in my first post and have now deleted it because In all of the forums I have ever belonged to I have never come across a more nasty, disagreeable and sanctimonious bunch of people.

Toby Young.png

Threads turning into a spamfest

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Luvverly Spam....
(With apologies to Monty Python)

Just looking in the new posts,
Misunderstood
A shame it wasn't first posted within this post, we would all be allowed to react to it instead of just the OFF TOPIC gang.
Have a good read of it and post your reply in here.
My reply is i don't do psychology, i react on what i read, as the majority. Life's to short.

My reply to the ‘other’ thread is:

I think a little research into the ‘supporter’ banner before kicking off, would have saved him a lot of digging. Once he got to the point of basically insulting everyone here, except for the (few?) good guys, it was always going to be a tough position to come back from

Just looking in the new posts,
Misunderstood
A shame it wasn't first posted within this post, we would all be allowed to react to it instead of just the OFF TOPIC gang.
Have a good read of it and post your reply in here.
My reply is i don't do psychology, i react on what i read, as the majority. Life's to short.
With the subject of that thread not being “General Discussion relating to Mercedes or General motoring ONLY.”, I felt it inappropriate to post here within this thread.

It‘s your prerogative to not make any effort to understand. I may not understand it but respect that decision of yours, just as I hope you respect my decision to voice my opinion, even when it’s contrary to yours.

With the subject of that thread not being “General Discussion relating to Mercedes or General motoring ONLY.”, I felt it inappropriate to post here within this thread.
Thats all very well, but a bit unfair to the members that are unable to reply to your post which was aimed over in this post

KillerHERTZ, bring the misunderstood over here so we can all reply to the excuses 🤐

I'd love to be on this forum more helping people out. Most of my thousands of posts are exactly that. My very busy life now prevents me from going on as much as I would like. One thing that people do not often know is that I get about 20-30 calls a week from people around the world asking for advice and I happily give it. This is probably because of my posts on the forum. One was from Holland last week and loads from Australia and New Zealand too. I enjoy helping people out, its fun, keeps my brain thinking and active and if you can help someone I think you should.

I could keep all the info to myself and be a miserable bugger but I just cant do that.

Thats all very well, but a bit unfair to the members that are unable to reply to your post which was aimed over in this post
Apologies, I wasn't aware that there are members who are unable to post responses under certain subject headings. Is it any wonder that this thread's OP misunderstood what "supporter" meant?

The Misunderstanding thread I started was intended as a generalisation that was merely instigated by this one and not specifically directed at it.

instigated by this one and not specifically directed at it.
They do go hand in hand though, but not with the ability to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom