Forum Membership

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If anyone wants the solution to the problem I had then please PM me.
Will you be staying around long enough to earn that facility?

In all of the forums I have ever belonged to I have never come across a more nasty, disagreeable and sanctimonious bunch of people.

My apologies to the good and decent people of this forum.

No words.
I have, as three bloke's once said " all for one and one for all"
Can we have a vote on how many accept, and how many don't.
I DONT, .......
Please remember as you make your mind up, the first comments were aimed at you all.

I think the OP should try BENZWORLD. ORG, I use the forum on occasion but its a little americanised for info on parts for me, he must be aware though, as a more US orientated site he may get shot.
Will solve our problem though.

I've just got in from work again, can't believe I'm wasting my time on this. Im off to troll the new posts section and see if i can help some unfortunate amongst us, i was under the impression that is what we are partly here for😇. Back soon for part 6

Are you thinking that anyone with the supporter banner is a trader? If so that's not the case, supporters are members that responded to a request for financial assistance to keep this forum going so that you can come here and get help with your issues for free.

That's a great spot.
Seriously, I would never have thought that someone could be so blinkered when seeing Forum Supporter. Oh boy...

I've received two PM's.

One from the '600psi Punch' thread and another from the 'Two Jackets made into One' thread.

They have both voiced concerns at the thought of being usurped by someone they've never heard of until a few days ago.

Unless you're working the night shift.... or are antipodean... GO BACK TO SLEEP! :D

Unless you're working the night shift.... or are antipodean... GO BACK TO SLEEP! :D

I AM asleep!

How did you get into the dream?

I was just talking with Dieselman about the benefits of drinking ATF.
He's champion jockey in the Dubai Camel Racing scene and MOCAS was there selling hot dogs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom