FS:Mercedes new amg calipers and new disc rotors sl 65 amg r230 black series 390x36

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
he might as well give up you wld have to be brain damaged to buy from him

Maybe you are the brain damaged.... cause you write inaccurate posts again and again...:wall bash:

Ha, possibly one of the most retarded threads I've ever read.

Price fluctuations and wind direction won't make that much difference to the price of your precious and seemingly rocking horse poop brake discs. A sale consists of a price both parties are willing to exchange at and postage added on or included. Why is this concept difficult for you to grasp?

There's little point you putting a price up now as you've alienated yourself. How do you sell your house? Do you let the buyers guess the price and tell them to research local emerging trends and possible fluctuations in the local market and get back to you? Forget the guide price, there isn't one, ha.

This thread needs deleting, ha

Last edited:
Ha, possibly one of the most retarded threads I've ever read.

Price fluctuations and wind direction won't make that much difference to the price of your precious and seemingly rocking horse poop brake discs. A sale consists of a price both parties are willing to exchange at and postage added on or included. Why is this concept difficult for you to grasp?

There's little point you putting a price up now as you've alienated yourself. How do you sell your house? Do you let the buyers guess the price and tell them to research local emerging trends and possible fluctuations in the local market and get back to you? Forget the guide price, there isn't one, ha.

This thread needs deleting, ha

welcome....after 2 months of this thread who is the retarded?.....guess?ha
Firstly you have not read all my posts....read carefully and you will see why price was posted later....so decide what is your concern?

Secondly you decide for me?if you want to buy a pm is not such a problem...many members here are not from uk...all pm were replied same days and i like to give final prices inc shipping..is this concept difficult for you to grasp?pm is not permitted on sale?

you can delete youself....or become administrator,ha

Have you sold any of these? It would be useful for us to hear from a buyer to give yourself some credibility.

A PM is totally fine to arrange the final details etc. A price isn't really hard to post in the first post of a for sale thread. Not all forum users are in the UK but the majority are, clue is in the website address. Perhaps try "UK price is £x, non UK PM me for a shipping price."

I clicked on here as bigger brakes are on my to do list but need I say more.

This is my last post in this thread, good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Have you sold any of these? It would be useful for us to hear from a buyer to give yourself some credibility.

yes i have sold some sets but buyers were not from this community...last 2 sets were from Docking King's Lynn and upminister Essex
i m happy to assist everyone

yes i have sold some sets but buyers were not from this community...last 2 sets were from Docking King's Lynn and upminister Essex
i m happy to assist everyone

sounds like you are trader to me

there are none so blind as those who will not see

up

exchange with your private plate "P900 GAN"??did you sold it?

No I don't sold it.

150 dollar for rotors.

Talk to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom