• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

GLC43 AMG - This sounds and looks good!

There's a model year change being revealed next month for GLC, which will be from June production. It's likely that they will release details of further models at that point

Looking forward to the GLC43 AMG. My girlfriend is in the market for a new car and this could be it. Great mpg, performance. Not a fan of AMG Performance seats thou.

There's a model year change being revealed next month for GLC, which will be from June production. It's likely that they will release details of further models at that point

Has the reveal of the model change been put back a bit ?

If you go into the Build a car bit the GLC43 comes up and can be spec'd

This is making me think twice about the Macan GTS I have on order, primarily because I still don't know when I'm going to get it, even though I ordered it 5 months ago. I'm just a bit concerned about residuals, the GLC was heavily discounted at launch as there were loads of cars available. Looking at brokers, discounts are already available on the GLC 43, not what I'd expect for a new model.

This is making me think twice about the Macan GTS I have on order, primarily because I still don't know when I'm going to get it, even though I ordered it 5 months ago. I'm just a bit concerned about residuals, the GLC was heavily discounted at launch as there were loads of cars available. Looking at brokers, discounts are already available on the GLC 43, not what I'd expect for a new model.

Loads available? Most dealerships have run out of GLC's

My local dealer had 4 or 5 in the compound when they were released, they were there to be sold not customers cars, Drive The Deal were doing silly deals on them too. Maybe supply has evened out but there was definitely plenty around six months ago.

My local dealer had 4 or 5 in the compound when they were released, they were there to be sold not customers cars, Drive The Deal were doing silly deals on them too. Maybe supply has evened out but there was definitely plenty around six months ago.

The initial ones send dried up quickly and we're now on factory order only. I haven't been able to get any off other dealers either. Drive the deal ones are still factory orders anyway

Does this have implications for the other (current) GLC models? I just played with the configurator but couldn't see any difference for the Sport that I hope is being built for me in early June, apart from maybe a tiny price difference.

Does this have implications for the other (current) GLC models? I just played with the configurator but couldn't see any difference for the Sport that I hope is being built for me in early June, apart from maybe a tiny price difference.

It's very minor, they've just changed the colour options

If you get your order down ASAP you can get around the price increase

Surely the Macan would be massively better on residual value?

Surely the Macan would be massively better on residual value?

It will indeed, used GTS are going for £10k over list at the moment. I was prepared to wait 8/9 months but that looks like pie in the sky, I'll probably be looking at 12/14 month which isn't ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom