Goodbye, S600. Hello, Tesla!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
shame it only hit 180 very slow compared to my stock cls63s lol.

Bring yours in March next year. I'll show you slow...

:devil:

All of a sudden, I don't like my S600 as much as I did after seeing this thread! What an amazing car you have Alex! That's such a beautiful colour combination and on top of that, a super low mileage one!!! You got yourself a very special car!
I hope you enjoy it and have many happy miles with it!

All of a sudden, I don't like my S600 as much as I did after seeing this thread! What an amazing car you have Alex! That's such a beautiful colour combination and on top of that, a super low mileage one!!! You got yourself a very special car!
I hope you enjoy it and have many happy miles with it!

Thank you Sam. It was a dream car of mine for a while and sometimes I still can't believe I own it. I hope my ownership lasts longer than the previous one!

Awesome love it! Really fancy one of these one day, occasionally see 60/70k miles ones for around £25k and think hmmmm maybe.....

Have to say I would put with the ride to keep the 20's though, however nice those wheels are that design does look small on your particular car!

This CL55 has a weistec? I think I saw him at Terminal Velocity, wasn't able to match my stock blower with 84mm pulley. Maybe it's having issues. Good looking car though, lots of potential.

48736117482_4d09f60f7f_b.jpg

48735935766_722529dbba_b.jpg

This CL55 has a weistec? I think I saw him at Terminal Velocity, wasn't able to match my stock blower with 84mm pulley. Maybe it's having issues. Good looking car though, lots of potential.

It has now. Back then it was running a standard unit. It's currently under heavy development by the owner, getting ready for the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom