• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Hello from south wales

Car
2005 vito 111cdi
Hi guys I own a Mercedes vito 2005 111cdi with serious issues well I bought it yesterday all was good but hardly any boost found this tobďe most likely the turbos viribal vanise in the turbo so I went and bought wynns turbo cleaner I'm a mechanic so followed instructions step by step then went to test the van soon as I took off it revved to hell and blew the engine so I warn you don't use wynns

Here's a few pics

Ouch not a good start, but welcome to the forum I hope you sort it out quickly.

Hi guys I own a Mercedes vito 2005 111cdi with serious issues well I bought it yesterday all was good but hardly any boost found this tobďe most likely the turbos viribal vanise in the turbo so I went and bought wynns turbo cleaner I'm a mechanic so followed instructions step by step then went to test the van soon as I took off it revved to hell and blew the engine so I warn you don't use wynns

Here's a few pics

ouch i feel sry for you

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, hopefully you will be enjoying your van again soon.

WELL SOME GOOD NEWs wynns have said they do not accept responsibility but as a good will they will give me £325 towards the cost of an engine

WELL SOME GOOD NEWs wynns have said they do not accept responsibility but as a good will they will give me £325 towards the cost of an engine

Sounds like a Wynn - Wynn situation to me. Good Luck! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom